[Other] The not so funny pic thread (some NSFL or gore)

GasBandit

Staff member
I was half tempted to post this in the "funny pictures" thread but I thought that might be a teensy bit too ghoulish for some peoples' tastes.

I mean, I went through a 10 year or so period of always wearing sandals that got me a cracked heel from time to time, but jibbers crabst, nothing even remotely like that.
It pretty much says, I don't pay attention to my feet at all. Each is more horrifying than the other in an infinitely scaling way.

Plenty of footage like that on youtube if that's your thing, just like the ones featuring zit-popping, tonsilith extraction, etc.

--Patrick

fade

Staff member

I feel like this is a counter-point to all those comics out there by people suffering from depression who say things like, "Gee it really helped when you told me you'd like me to feel better (in so many words)". It doesn't mean the other person thinks it will actually work. It doesn't mean the other person doesn't understand depression (hell, given the rate of depression in the world, it's less likely that they don't understand than they do).