[Other] The not so funny pic thread (some NSFL or gore)

Why is it that every alternative theory for fiction involves the protagonists being dead?
They wouldn't be protagonists if they weren't the focus of the film. If the theory that Marty died in Back to the Future was that the whole film was Old Man Peabody's dying dream then he would be the protagonist.

;)

Nasal polyp removal. High WTF factor.

Stuff I didn't want playing while I was typing this at work
Kati used to work in a factory where they flocked the interior of Cadillac glove compartments ("To keep your crack pipe from rattling around annoyingly," she says).
Take plastic piece, apply static charge, apply glue, blow on the flock. Electrostatic repulsion causes the fibers to stand up, glue keeps them attached.
Dude working with her always had bad sinuses. Finally went to the doctor about it. Turns out the glue would atomize, get inhaled when he sniffed, and then build up in his sinus. Doctor thought it was a tumor. It was not, but it was definitely not supposed to be there. I'm sure getting it out was entertaining for all involved. He was off work for a bit.

--Patrick

This kid (who is somehow in the hospital rather than the morgue) gets pretty much everything wrong. Driving at 100+ mph, no seatbelt, zipping in & out of traffic, driving on the hard shoulder, paying more attention to his phone & his music than the road. And most egregious of all using his phone to film vertically instead of horizontally. FFS

GasBandit

Staff member
De-hooved horse's foot

Ow ow ow ow ow ow. Please tell me that poor horse isn't still alive.

I'm reminded of that Ren and Stimpy episode where Ren loses all his teeth, and then pulls out the nerve endings from his gums one by one to leave under his pillow for the nerve ending fairy. I still remember how they lay under the pillow, twitching furtively.

GasBandit

Staff member
Play bloody stupid games, win bloody stupid prizes.

In case that is too subtle, yes, this video ends in bloodshed. So be warned.