The Internet will never satisfy its lust for bizarre and weird things.

GasBandit

Staff member
I fucking do. Back when I ate fries... that's kinda how I ate fries. Only without breaking them up... I just.... tipped the fry container into my mouth.

That's probably part of how I got to be so damn fat.

Last edited:
Man at potato chip factory: “What are we going to do with all this crunched-up potato dust that piles up at the end of the conveyor?”
Second man, shoveling said salt/starch mixture into his face, “Gee, George. Ida know.” *MUNCH* *MUNCH*
You've never eaten the bottom third of a Pringles can?
I turn every can of Pringles upside-down before I buy it, and pick the one(s) that sounds least like a rain stick.

—Patrick

figmentPez

Staff member

That's a 2 pound "chicken tender", and it'll cost $27.50. I don't understand. Why would you out of your way to make chicken tenders harder to eat, harder to cook, and just all around worse?

That's a 2 pound "chicken tender", and it'll cost $27.50. I don't understand. Why would you out of your way to make chicken tenders harder to eat, harder to cook, and just all around worse?
PR. It's all about having the most extreme ballpark food to get your name out there more than the other guy.

GasBandit

Staff member
Gimmicks sell. I mean, there are places that literally sell burgers marketed on how bad they are for your heart.

Dave

Staff member
Gimmicks sell. I mean, there are places that literally sell burgers marketed on how bad they are for your heart.
There are places that name their foods weird things. Like Razoo's has these things they call "Rat Toes"....

“Suddenly, an oven.”
I guess he must’ve accidentally...stumbled into its range.”
YEEEEEEAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH......

—Patrick

All day today I waited to see if someone would direct me to a darkened video that played the first few seconds of opening synth drum hits from Rick Astley's "Never Gonna Give You Up," but then faded up to the Skyrim intro and theme. But no.
(Syndrum) Di-daah Di-di-daah Di-di-di-daah! (fade up to prisoner cart, flute solo starts) Doo-doo-doooooo, doo-doo-doooooo, doo-doo-dooo-deedle-doo-doo-dooooo...

--Patrick

GasBandit

Staff member
All day today I waited to see if someone would direct me to a darkened video that played the first few seconds of opening synth drum hits from Rick Astley's "Never Gonna Give You Up," but then faded up to the Skyrim intro and theme. But no.
(Syndrum) Di-daah Di-di-daah Di-di-di-daah! (fade up to prisoner cart, flute solo starts) Doo-doo-doooooo, doo-doo-doooooo, doo-doo-dooo-deedle-doo-doo-dooooo...

--Patrick
"So, you're finally awake! Got caught trying to cross the border like us, eh? Or like that horse thief over there..."

Dave

Staff member
I'm getting a completely blank post -even quoting it is empty. I've noticed this in one of your earlier posts, too. Where are you linking from? Could it be a source blocked as viral or unwanted?
You're better off. Walk away.

GasBandit

Staff member
I'm getting a completely blank post -even quoting it is empty. I've noticed this in one of your earlier posts, too. Where are you linking from? Could it be a source blocked as viral or unwanted?
Imgur. Are you at work? Maybe they blocked imgur.