The Internet will never satisfy its lust for bizarre and weird things.

figmentPez

Staff member
WHY DON'T THEY JUST FLY AWAY???
I feel like this is a metaphor for political parties, or credit cards, or something.

That said, some of those birds seem awfully calm about going under, heck right at the end one goes in face first without even flapping. I suspect that below is just a truck or something else open, and that they can get out relatively easy from there. It's possible most of these birds have made the trip a few times.

CEOs riding companies down into bankruptcy?

I feel like this is a metaphor for political parties, or credit cards, or something.

That said, some of those birds seem awfully calm about going under, heck right at the end one goes in face first without even flapping. I suspect that below is just a truck or something else open, and that they can get out relatively easy from there. It's possible most of these birds have made the trip a few times.

CEOs riding companies down into bankruptcy?
Crooked politicians keeping fleecing the population and stealing their little bits of wealth all the way 'till the inevitable doom and destruction, being swallowed by the Uprising of the Masses.

[/communist]

I was happy in my....Seven? fraternities, and sure, some of it matches, but a lot of the things suggested in that video are practically exactly opposite to what they did. i'm sure there are fraternities/sororities out there that turn into semi-cult groups, but the same is true for a lot of other groups who wish to instill loyalty and an "us". Gyms, even employers,....

Dave

Staff member

WHY DON'T THEY JUST FLY AWAY???

My favorite comment: "In Soviet Russia, grain eat birds!"

--Patrick
It's like once when I was GMing once I had a sphere of annihilation at the end of a tube going down. The guy in the dungeon used it for trash and...uh...refuse. The PCs thought it was an escape portal and crawled through one by one. Total Party Kill.

I've never done that again.

If anything had happened to him, he 100% brought it on himself. What a moron. Just watching it move, you can tell that's not something to fuck with.

You're more likely to get stomped to death by a moose than you are attacked by a bear in an encounter.

That fucker is stupid.

I'm not sure I have enough life left to adequately process what I just saw. But I thank you for the interesting experience.