The Great Game Giveaway!

GasBandit

Staff member
Probably not, but my son's almost 9, so I wouldn't be subjecting him to all of that stuff anyway, it's all single-player stuff now.
Hrm, from what I hear, the servers were still up in 2016. I might check them out, if I can ever tear myself away from Rimworld and Darkest Dungeon. I miss the game. I wish they'd do a remaster of Burnout: Takedown. That was the best one.

Going through my leftover Humble Bundle Keys:

Back to the Future the Game
Sam & Max: Devil's Playhouse

Zeno Clash
The Bard's Tale
Trine 2: The Complete Story
Samorost 2

And then there are Origin keys for Burnout Paradise, Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising, Crysis 2, Dead Space, Mirror's Edge, and Populous.
I would love the C&C:RA 3 if you dont need it. :3

Just got the Telltale Bundle and there are some on there I'm not interested in playing, like Borderlands and Game of Thrones. And some I already own. So they're up for grabs:

-Tales from the Borderlands (Edit: Decided to hold onto this for myself for now. Might still get into the Borederlands games)
-Game of Thrones
-Walking Dead Season 1
(Claimed)
-Walking Dead Season 2 (Claimed)
-Hector: Badge of Carnage

Last edited:
Just got the Telltale Bundle and there are some on there I'm not interested in playing, like Borderlands and Game of Thrones. And some I already own. So they're up for grabs:

-Walking Dead Season 1
-Walking Dead Season 2
I'd be interested in these two if they aren't already spoken for.

-Tales from the Borderlands
-Game of Thrones
-Walking Dead Season 1 (Claimed)
I'd actually recommend trying the borderlands one. It is legit one of the best ones, even if you don't like or know the games it spawned from

I'd actually recommend trying the borderlands one. It is legit one of the best ones, even if you don't like or know the games it spawned from
It's not liking or disliking them. I've barely played them, so I'm completely unfamiliar with the world.

Same with Game of Thrones. I didn't even watch all of the first episode.

It's not liking or disliking them. I've barely played them, so I'm completely unfamiliar with the world.

Same with Game of Thrones. I didn't even watch all of the first episode.
GoT I didn't like, but tales from the borderlands I loved, and even though I've played borderlands, they didn't exactly have that memorable of a story, and I expected a telltale game based on it to be awful. I was wrong

-Tales from the Borderlands
-Game of Thrones
-Walking Dead Season 1 (Claimed)
I was considering the bundle just for Tales from the Borderlands and Game of Thrones, but just got the Capcom bundle Friday, so I would gladly take those off your hands.

PEOPLE OF HALFORUMS. I COME BEARING GIFTS!

Day of the Tentacle

This HB Monthly stuff (I'm hoping the indie games are good...and next month is better)
Quake Champions
Elder Scrolls Online - Tamriel Unlimited
Elder Scrolls: Legends

I forgot to suspend my humble monthly account and got H1Z1. I'm not interested in this kind of game. Anyone wants it?

I have 2 closed beta codes for Dauntless. It looks like it's going to be the bad kind of free to play game when it goes live, but trying it out can't hurt. Let me know if you want one. Maybe @Zero Esc

I have 2 closed beta codes for Dauntless. It looks like it's going to be the bad kind of free to play game when it goes live, but trying it out can't hurt. Let me know if you want one. Maybe @Zero Esc
For some reason this didn't hit my alerts; I just happened to stumble on it.

After watching a video, I think I'll pass, but thanks for thinking of me.

figmentPez

Staff member
I've got a lot of coins saved up on Chrono.gg, and they're having a sale in their coin shop. I've bought the one game that interested me (Garfield Kart), so if anyone wants one of the remaining games I'd be glad to buy it and give them a key.

Dave

Staff member
I have tried several and hated them all. You're micro-managing one part of the map and suddenly you realize the computer opponent (who somehow builds stuff 2x faster than me) has overrun a base or objective or whatever. Meh. Give me turn based and I'm happy.