The Great Game Giveaway!

Thanks to the new Humble Bumble, I have extra copies of the following games if anyone's interested:

-Gone Home (claimed)
-Gunpoint (claimed)
-Monoco

Last edited:
So I just pledged to help the developers of Awesomenauts with their next goal to improve the game. As a result, I got a bunch of new stuff, like a copy of Swords & Soldiers for myself, and a bunch of Awesomenauts DLC.

BUT, it also included a copy of Awesomenauts itself and its Starstorm expansion. So it's up for grabs for whoever would like to play this awesome 3-on-3 online game.

Thanks to a recent Humble Bumble, I also have two extra copies of Risk of Rain to give away.

Anyone want Street Fighter 4: Arcade Edition, redeemable on steam? Got it in the loot crate last month, am not good enough at fighting games and would rather give it to someone that would enjoy it.

Anyone want Street Fighter 4: Arcade Edition, redeemable on steam? Got it in the loot crate last month, am not good enough at fighting games and would rather give it to someone that would enjoy it.
I loved street fighter in the arcade, but haven't played any of the PC versions. But I'm not the huge gamer that a lot of people here are. I play games (even those I like) sporadically at best. So if someone wants it besides me, they should probably have it because they'll get more out of it.

But if no one else is interested, I'd play it for sure

If I remember correctly - it's kinda like football meets fantasy (play as orcs, goblins, or whatever) - the video game was based on the Games Workshop game.

The fuck is Blood Bowl?

Vampire game? Do you sparkle?
If I remember correctly - it's kinda like football meets fantasy (play as orcs, goblins, or whatever) - the video game was based on the Games Workshop game.
It's a Games Workshop boardgame set in an alternate history version of Warhammer Fantasy, where instead of the different factions warring with each other, they all decided to settle their differences by playing Rugby.

Here's a basic video from TotalBiscuit, though keep in mind that TB is actually terrible at the game. Skip to around 18:20 for gameplay

All of what I said about Steam in the other thread being true, I'm a Star Wars junkie, so....

Free keys to give away for Star Wars: KOTOR and Star Wars: KOTOR II.

Because of the GOG.com sale: code for SimCity 2000 Special Edition to give away. yes, I'm aware you get this code for spending $1.00 on any game on gog.com right now, but you never know.

I just realized I have a gift copy of X-COM: Enemy Unknown in my steam inventory. It's a pretty sweet game, for anyone who still doesn't own it.

I just realized I have a gift copy of X-COM: Enemy Unknown in my steam inventory. It's a pretty sweet game, for anyone who still doesn't own it.
I've actually been doubting getting that for a long long time, since on the one hand it seems like it'd be straight up my alley, while on the other hand there's my laundry list of games to play...I would like to check it out, though :)

I've also got a copy of Guacamelee: Super Turbo Championship Edition.

And @Bubble181 do you want x-com or not? You seem kinda flip-floppy. :p
I do :-P I was (also) being a bit flip floppy because I wanted to get home and check I didn't already own it through some Humble Bundle or other, couldn't check that from work :)

If no one ends up wanting it, I'd like to see the new content in Quacamelee Super Turbo Championship Edition. Big fan of the original version of the game but have been holding off just buying it again for what amounts to a content patch.

If no one ends up wanting it, I'd like to see the new content in Quacamelee Super Turbo Championship Edition. Big fan of the original version of the game but have been holding off just buying it again for what amounts to a content patch.
It added a couple new zones, and at least one new dungeon and boss. Definitely should have just been a free DLC or something.

I have a copy of Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Episode 1. If someone is interested, let me know.
Just as a headsup: this isn't the whole of Revelations 2. It's just the first chapter. You'll have to buy the rest if you want to finish the game. That said, it and it's predecessor are, by far, the best Resident Evil games in years.

A while ago, Giants: Citizen Kabuto was free on GOG. I claimed a code for myself, but now when I try to redeem it, hey, guess what? I already own it! Oops!
So, if anyone wants to try it, let me know.