The Great Game Giveaway!

Not exactly a game, but I have a discount code for PSN.

It will only work on the Playstation 4, but essentially, you put in the code at checkout and it's 20% off your whole purchase. It expires in February, so if someone has stuff they want to buy on PSN within the next few days, this code is up for grabs.

Not exactly a game, but I have a discount code for PSN.

It will only work on the Playstation 4, but essentially, you put in the code at checkout and it's 20% off your whole purchase. It expires in February, so if someone has stuff they want to buy on PSN within the next few days, this code is up for grabs.
I've been looking to buy Journey, so I could use the code unless someone has a bigger ticket game they want.

I've been looking to buy Journey, so I could use the code unless someone has a bigger ticket game they want.
I sent it. I don't want to gauge who needs it more, so first come, first served. If you feel like waiting for someone else's stuff, that's up to you, but the code does have an expiration.

Anyone interested in trying out Dead By Daylight? I have a spare Beta key. It's good until ether the 13th or 14th. All survivors are unlocked, but only one killer: The Trapper, who can place bear traps on the ground to immobilize survivors temporarily and slow them down even if they get out of them.

I had a real fun match earlier. I was Trapper and my match had been pretty poor: 1 kill and two escapes already. So I ended up trapping the escape exit and waiting for the last girl to try and get away... the moment I heard the trap close shut was really satisfying, especially as I carried her off to a meathook to be sacrificed...

I will probably buy it if this is actually a game we will play together, but I'll be busy on and off for a lot of weekend days this summer.

figmentPez

Staff member
Going through my leftover Humble Bundle Keys:

Back to the Future the Game
Sam & Max: Devil's Playhouse

Zeno Clash
The Bard's Tale
Trine 2: The Complete Story
Samorost 2

And then there are Origin keys for Burnout Paradise, Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising, Crysis 2, Dead Space, Mirror's Edge, and Populous.

Last edited:
Going through my leftover Humble Bundle Keys:

Back to the Future the Game
Sam & Max: Devil's Playhouse
Zeno Clash
The Bard's Tale
Trine 2: The Complete Story
Samorost 2

And then there are Origin keys for Burnout Paradise, Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising, Crysis 2, Dead Space, Mirror's Edge, and Populous.
Ooh, I'll take that Sam & Max action.

Could I grab the Burnout Paradise key from you? My son loves watching me play (and has started wanting to play himself) so any games I can give him he'd love.

GasBandit

Staff member
Does Burnout Paradise even still work multiplayer? I'd be surprised if the servers are still up. I own it too, and kinda miss it.