The EPIC WIN Thread 3: SON OF EPIC

Ok, for those who wanted pictures, they are in the spoiler.

The house front:
View attachment 32159

The breezeway between the front door and the garage:
View attachment 32160

The Front Door:
View attachment 32161

The Living Room:
View attachment 32162

The Living Room from another angle:
View attachment 32163

The Dining Area:
View attachment 32164

The Kitchen:
View attachment 32165

The Kitchen from another angle:
View attachment 32166

The Master Bedroom:
View attachment 32167

The Master Bathroom:
View attachment 32168

Soon to be my Office/PC/VR room (gonna move the ceiling fan into the guest room)
View attachment 32169

Soon to be the guest room (or possible Ferretorium)
View attachment 32170

Second bathroom. Yes, tile everywhere, even on the ceiling.
View attachment 32171

The back yard - I have no houses behind me, I back up right against green space (and mosquitoes).
View attachment 32172

Apparently, the guy who owned this house previously was, like, THE tile magnate of the Brazos Valley. Big tile store/distributor. Everything in this house is tile. Tile floors, tile baseboards/molding, all-tile surfaces in the kitchen. Breezeway and patio? Tile! Bathrooms? Tile all over. Even tile on the ceiling. Open up the cabinets? Tile. Look under the kitchen sink? TILE. No linoleum or carpet ANYWHERE. ONLY TILE.

And yeah, I don't expect to get much use out of that fireplace.
Get Fade to set up a light show for the fireplace, with Special Effects even!!

Also, with all tile, it'll be easy to clean!

The house front:
View attachment 32159

View attachment 32160

The Front Door:
View attachment 32161

The Living Room:
View attachment 32162

View attachment 32163

The Dining Area:
View attachment 32164

The Kitchen:
View attachment 32165

View attachment 32166

The Master Bedroom:
View attachment 32167

The Master Bathroom:
View attachment 32168

Soon to be my Office/PC/VR room (gonna move the ceiling fan into the guest room)
View attachment 32169

View attachment 32170

View attachment 32171

The back yard - I have no houses behind me, I back up right against green space (and mosquitoes).
View attachment 32172

Apparently, the guy who owned this house previously was, like, THE tile magnate of the Brazos Valley. Big tile store/distributor. Everything in this house is tile. Tile floors, tile baseboards/molding, all-tile surfaces in the kitchen. Breezeway and patio? Tile! Bathrooms? Tile all over. Even tile on the ceiling. Open up the cabinets? Tile. Look under the kitchen sink? TILE. No linoleum or carpet ANYWHERE. ONLY TILE.

This is one fine looking house, Gas.

The house front:
View attachment 32159

View attachment 32160

The Front Door:
View attachment 32161

The Living Room:
View attachment 32162

View attachment 32163

The Dining Area:
View attachment 32164

The Kitchen:
View attachment 32165

View attachment 32166

The Master Bedroom:
View attachment 32167

The Master Bathroom:
View attachment 32168

View attachment 32169

View attachment 32170

View attachment 32171

View attachment 32172

Nice Gas! I'm assuming your house was built in the 50's or 60's because of the breezeway? Source: My house was built in the 50's or 60's and had a breezeway until a previous owner extended the house

Booked a trip to Orlando before Thanksgiving just me and my husband. Yeeeeee. Of course, we're flying in to Buffalo the day before we go to Orlando to drop off my kids, so we'll see if there's a blizzard then and we're trapped. That said, I wish we could have just shipped the kids alone to my parents instead of having to buy an extra flight for us, but my daughter is a tyrant and will probably give my son a meltdown after 15 minutes.

Booked a trip to Orlando before Thanksgiving just me and my husband. Yeeeeee. Of course, we're flying in to Buffalo the day before we go to Orlando to drop off my kids, so we'll see if there's a blizzard then and we're trapped. That said, I wish we could have just shipped the kids alone to my parents instead of having to buy an extra flight for us, but my daughter is a tyrant and will probably give my son a meltdown after 15 minutes.
How early before Thanksgiving? Li'l Z has off the first full week of November, so we've talked about being in Orlando that week.

Ah, well. We'll miss each other by a couple of weeks.

Then again, I'm not sure Florida could handle us being there together. It's already on the brink by just being itself. :devil:

Does anyone want me to keep them updated on when the rocket launches are? There's potentially 3 launches in November, though none of the launch dates seem locked in.

is there one in the first week?
There could be. None of the launches have really firm dates attached.

Right now, there are 4 possible launches:
There are 3 Starlink launches on Falcon 9s -- the first of which is no earlier than October 17th. It wouldn't be surprising to see one of those during the first week. If the launch profile is similar to the Starlink launch in May, the booster landing will be on a barge and not at Canaveral.​
There is also an Atlas V launch potentially scheduled for November, Boeing's Starliner test. This one is more of a long shot.​
I'll post an update when the schedule gets more definite.​