The EPIC WIN Thread 3: SON OF EPIC

The video is set as unlisted and a friend of mine said that it's not available. So hopefully, it works for you guys.

My girlfriend made this to celebrate our 1-year anniversary today. Can't believe this roller-coaster has only been a year. But I wouldn't change it. As Doctor Who said, "I will not forget one line of this. Not one day. I swear." It's no wonder why I love her so much.

AWWWWHSHSHSHH The end made me tear up.

The video is set as unlisted and a friend of mine said that it's not available. So hopefully, it works for you guys.

My girlfriend made this to celebrate our 1-year anniversary today. Can't believe this roller-coaster has only been a year. But I wouldn't change it. As Doctor Who said, "I will not forget one line of this. Not one day. I swear." It's no wonder why I love her so much.

2efcd4f12a8cbdad25d2c25167fa23b35a15037c2bf56f892d5091427a25519e.jpg

Goddamnit , why is it raining on my face??!

Whoa whoa whoa whoa. Stop the presses, hold the phone, you're missing one key detail.

The night we grabbed dinner together, and you told us how this girl asked you about her writing, it was @Squidleybits who smacked you upside the head and informed you that @infamousalix was asking you out on a date.

You were all like "Durr, duh, huh and wha?"

and I was all like "OMG this putz is only on his first beer, better slow down before I get to ten and he feels even less hip than me"

True story.
OMG FML I totally forgot the part where you dismissed the idea because girls with tattoos were "not your bag baby" and then Squids killed you with a fork.

Finished the summer semester with a 4.0. Spent a few days in Pennsylvania visiting family and am now in NYC. June is havin a good time. I think.

Slightly NSFW

mmexport1439581032583.jpg

1) GREAT video!
2) How did you do it? I'd like to do that for my wife as well.
It took me about a week to do everything (planning, drawing, cutting and filming) It's stop motion, so I would take a picture, move the cut outs a little bit if I had to, take another picture, move them again, and take another picture etc. etc. lol
All in all there were close to 400 pictures and it took about....maybe 2-3 hours to film it

I will win one day
Well, bless her. My girlfriend tried her best to out-pun me. She gave me a good run for my money, but in the end, she realized I was the kingfisher.

(The fact I can say my girlfriend tried out to out-pun me just makes me love her all the more.)

(Also, our last names are blotted out in case this might go viral.)

View attachment 19022
View attachment 19023
[DOUBLEPOST=1440119605,1440119568][/DOUBLEPOST]
WTF? She whipped your ass like a government mule!
I like you lol

Flag on the fucking field bitch!

Nick who lost the pun battle said:
Admitting defeat? That's a cardinal sin.
cardinal sin does not count towards the pun total, thus you missed a pun, therefore, QED, ipso factso presto you fucking lost!

And for continuing to pun your girlfriend after forfeiting the contest you owe her, lets see I'm in an evil mood tonight

2 litres of ice cream
1 dozen flowers
5 back rubs
967 "Yes Dears"
and a shrubbery!

Flag on the fucking field bitch!

cardinal sin does not count towards the pun total, thus you missed a pun, therefore, QED, ipso factso presto you fucking lost!

And for continuing to pun your girlfriend after forfeiting the contest you owe her, lets see I'm in an evil mood tonight

2 litres of ice cream
1 dozen flowers
5 back rubs
967 "Yes Dears"
and a shrubbery!
You're awesome lol but we ony say Yes Dear sarcastically. And no thanks to shrubbery :)

Yes, but it is also a reference to the classic 7 deadly sins and as such fails the pun taste-o-meter. Read it again in a week and you will agree with me. Or the beatings will continue.

Guy "Admitting defeat? That's a cardinal sin."
Girl "Wait, are you sure? There's 7 right? like the dwarves. Lust, sloth, lying..what are the other ones?"
Guy "uh, Sneezy, Dopey, Curly..."
Girl "not the dwarves you short peckered prick, the sins!"
Guy "pecky, sheckles..."