The EPIC WIN Thread 3: SON OF EPIC

So, second date: even better. We did the mini-putting (she beat me) then went for a long walk on the trail I go biking on. And talked for several hours. Then I drove her home and we talked for another long time in the car.

Yeah, I really, really, REALLY like this girl.

I'm just terrified of screwing it up because...well, I'm a overemotional, too-open-for-my-own-good, hopeless romantic with an overactive imagination. I get...really overzealous when there's mutual interest. Not stalking or clingy. Just...antsy to see them again. It calms down after awhile, but yeah.

Which I've openly told her. She said as long as I'm not trying to put a ring on her finger right away or sacrificing time from hobbies, friends, etc, to spend time with her, it's actually flattering. So yeah.

Anyway, have I mentioned I REALLY like her?

Last edited:
So, second date: even better. We did the mini-putting (she beat me) then went for a long walk on the trail I go biking on. And talked for several hours. Then I drove her home and we talked for another long time in the car.

Yeah, I really, really, REALLY like this girl.

I'm just terrified of screwing it up because...well, I'm a overemotional, too-open-for-my-own-good, hopeless romantic with an overactive imagination. I get...really overzealous when there's mutual interest. Not stalking or clingy. Just...antsy to see them again. It calms down after awhile, but yeah.

Which I've openly told her. She said as long as I'm not trying to put a ring on her finger right away or sacrificing time from hobbies, friends, etc, to spend time with her, it's actually flattering. So yeah.

Anyway, have I mentioned I REALLY like her?
You know, that's a really sensible and mature response from her. I feel like you two could work in a complementary way, you know what I mean?

You know, that's a really sensible and mature response from her. I feel like you two could work in a complementary way, you know what I mean?
Yeah, we actually have really good communication. Every time we talk, it's just nonstop, changing subject to subject. It's not hard to get her talking about something, which is a nice change.

Like, with some people (not just in dating) it's sometimes like pulling teeth to get them to open up. Here, she'll go into a nice, long rant even from yes/no questions. It's very refreshing.

Work is paying for breakfast lunch and dinner. And covering 100% of transit cost now.

If we hit 1 million additional in sales by December 31st I'll get a roughly 15% bonus and if we hit those sales by December 24th we all get 2 weeks of extra vacation.

I'm a little wary about the expectation with them providing all our meals if we want them but I'll take it. Food savings alone is gonna be huge.

figmentPez

Staff member
I thought about posting this in the Abridged Shenanigans thread, because I was cast in The Complete Works of William Shakespeare (Abridged) [Revised]. I'm really looking forward to this show. If you don't know, it's a comedic presentation of scenes from all of Shakespeare's plays... and it's peformed by 3 men playing all the roles (we've bumped it up to 5 actors, because most of us are not professionals). Lots of quick changes, a sock puppet ghost, authentic MacScottish MacAccents, meta commentary, and more. It's hilarious, and I highly recommend checking it out in one version or another. I'll be playing: Juliette, "Jew", Bottom, MacDuff, Cleopatra, Henry, Richard III, Bernardo, Polonius, and Laertes.

I thought about posting this in the Abridged Shenanigans thread, because I was cast in The Complete Works of William Shakespeare (Abridged) [Revised]. I'm really looking forward to this show. If you don't know, it's a comedic presentation of scenes from all of Shakespeare's plays... and it's peformed by 3 men playing all the roles (we've bumped it up to 5 actors, because most of us are not professionals). Lots of quick changes, a sock puppet ghost, authentic MacScottish MacAccents, meta commentary, and more. It's hilarious, and I highly recommend checking it out in one version or another. I'll be playing: Juliette, "Jew", Bottom, MacDuff, Cleopatra, Henry, Richard III, Bernardo, Polonius, and Laertes.
That's awesome! I saw the Reduced Shakespeare Company on their tour in the early 90s. It was so funny. I also got a DVD of one of their performances, and while it can't match seeing it live, it's still very good. Highly recommended.

Aw man, I've seen clips of the DVD of that show, but never watched it all the way through. The stuff I did see, however, was utterly hilarious. I'm both delighted for you and envious. :D