The EPIC WIN Thread 3: SON OF EPIC

In the hospital for baby number 5. Anxious and excited. She's only 36 weeks and having a c section. Last baby for us so unfortunately we won't get a chance to catch up to @steinman wish us luck and a quick procedure. Post pictures when the baby is here. Also it sucks because I'm sick and can't be in there with her but my mom is going to be there so that's good

Still no update. Mom is back from OR. Still waiting on update on the baby. Haven't seen her yet or the doctor. Have a lot of nervous energy. The nurse told me to stop pacing the halls and sit down in the room so she could talk about patient information on the phone. What a bitch.

Turning into less of epic win. Getting transfered to Texas children's (unless they are full) for a nicu. Possibly needs surgery but needs more imaging.

Still waiting on the ambulance to get here to transport her to Texas children's and I'll be following behind them so. No update except that they are weaning her off oxygen because her saturation levels are coming up to normal

I know which one you are. Who are the other 2?
Sorry. Just my boss and a coworker. No one special. Again, wasn't an epic win because of those in the picture being anyone in particular, just that it's January and we're not even in light jackets let alone typical winter wear.

Though I've not updated since I started here have I? Cause that definitely belongs in this thread. I honestly didn't know work could be like this. I've always done shitty retail or direct customer facing customer service so this is a whole new ball game for me but I don't think I could be happier with it.

And to top it all off the pay is so much better than I'm used to.

Dave

Staff member
Gotcha! I thought you'd run into someone famous on that series of tubes all you crazy kids are on these days. The interwebs or whatever the cool dudes are calling it.

Gotcha! I thought you'd run into someone famous on that series of tubes all you crazy kids are on these days. The interwebs or whatever the cool dudes are calling it.
Well he's in Vancouver, right? He could easily run into a star actor in one of them sci fi tv shows they're constantly making out there.

No one in Far's picture looked like they belong in Supergirl.

Also, I'm kinda stuck in tbe 90s. I was thinking of Stargate and the X-Files.

I've met a few actors since moving here but no one I'd actually want to. Everytime those guys came in to the store while I worked there I missed them. I've met half the cast of Riverdale apparently(I had no idea who they were until coworkers told me afterwards.), but of course I wasn't there when Sean Bean and Simon Pegg came in.

I don't really know what I meant by that, either, @Far.

It was something like something something not young and pretty enough, I couldn't connect y'all to Supergirl, and because of that I mentioned sci fi shows instead of superhero shows.

I'm going to see Alan Doyle perform tonight! The first time I've seen him solo (since GBS dissolved), so it should be interesting. A sold out show too, which always makes for a fun night. Hooray for living in an actual city again!
*fangirl SQUEEEE!!!*

I'm going to see Alan Doyle perform tonight! The first time I've seen him solo (since GBS dissolved), so it should be interesting. A sold out show too, which always makes for a fun night. Hooray for living in an actual city again!
*fangirl SQUEEEE!!!*
Note to self: bring anti-squee earplugs tonight.