The EPIC WIN Thread 3: SON OF EPIC

Going to A&W for breakfast

Me "Son, most every restaurant has breakfast; well except for the realy fancy ones."

Daughter "Yeah, like Hooters."

I got a free hat out of it!!

And hash browns dropped off at my infusion. I almost felt too guilty to eat them in front of my fellow patients.

Almost :)

Congratulations on completing this!
Honestly, it wasn't that exhausting. I ran part of it, but walked maybe about 50%. It was hard to run with all the mud weighing me down. And because it was such a large crowd, it was hard to run with people walking ahead of me.

But I also took the time to jump and splash into every single mud puddle along the way. Most folk had mud maybe up to their knees while I was covered in it for most of the run. And I'd scoop mud up sometimes and smear it all over me and into my beard. I figured, what the hell, I shall embrace the mud. I shall become the mud.

Last edited:
Honestly, it wasn't that exhausting. I ran part of it, but walked maybe about 50%. It was hard to run with all the mud weighing me down. And because it was such a large crowd, it was hard to run with people walking ahead of you.

But I also took the time to jump and slash into every single mud puddle along the way. Most folk had mud maybe up to their knees while I was covered in it for most of the run. And I'd scoop mud up sometimes and smear it all over me and into my beard. I figured, what the hell, I shall embrace the mud. I shall become the mud.
I think that you succeeded on becoming one with the Mud. You would fit in perfectly at the Texas Renaissance Festival.