The EPIC WIN Thread 3: SON OF EPIC

Our union agreement was three years out of date which is pathetic, but it's another entire story. It was recently signed and we are getting our retro payments in little bits. I will use the large ones for good and the small one for fun. The kids have to earn their part of it by cleaning the garbage dumps formerly known as their rooms, but it's my bonus so I get mine now. Totally a double standard. I ordered sexy, lightfast, swiss-made, melt on your paper, soft wax, professional quality, best in the world, did I say sexy, coloured pencils. Omg they came in a metal tin with each pencil secured in foam. I don't even need the pencil wrapper I bought for them. I love them. They are my babies. There is only one pick which I find offensive, so I will have to order a few singles. I am offended, but I'm sure that they will make it up to me. Oh...and they glue and secure the lead all the way down the pencil so it won't ever split, or break or do any of that shit that my prismacolours do.

Anyways, this is starting to get weird.

I just passed my dissertation defense yesterday. That means I just need to do some reformatting, turn it in next week, and apply for graduation. Then I'll have the Dr. in front of my name.

My research topic is on privateers and pirates. And after the defense was done I took the lady-friend to Austin to see Pirates of Penzance. It was fitting.

fade

Staff member
I just passed my dissertation defense yesterday. That means I just need to do some reformatting, turn it in next week, and apply for graduation. Then I'll have the Dr. in front of my name.

My research topic is on privateers and pirates. And after the defense was done I took the lady-friend to Austin to see Pirates of Penzance. It was fitting.
How many doctors do we have on this ship?!

Dave

Staff member
I could have been Dr. Dave but decided I didn't want to go through the hassle. Besides, a PhD in Management would be weird.

He is!!! So is Cupcake, but she manages to make it look classy somehow.

People only. I would have a lot of explaining to do otherwise.

This was Cupcake the other day. Proof that she can pull off being large and hairy and make it look good!
IMG_0431.JPG