The EPIC WIN Thread 3: SON OF EPIC

GasBandit

Staff member
Where the sun is always shining and the air smells like warm root beer
And the towels are oh so fluffy
Where the shriners and the lepers play their ukuleles all day long
And anyone on the street will glady shave your back for a nickel

Almost sorry I'm not there. Not just because our anniversary is coming up, but also because my aunt lives in Rio Rancho.

--Patrick
I used to live there, when I was 14ish. My stepfolks still do.

So something else happened at the concert that made this even more of an epic win, but I didn't have documentation of it until now.

As you can see in this video:

Weird Al sings "Wanna b ur lovr" off of Poodle Hat, as he does, he walks out into the crowd singing to/interacting with/comedically molesting women in the audience.

That happened to us. Weird Al was leaned over me, leg up on a railing, junk in my face, and singing to my wife.

Pics or it didn't happen? Ok
image5.JPG
image1.JPG
image4.JPG
image3.JPG

That's me on the end with my wife next to me in the polka-dotted dress (actually hearts, spade, clubs, and diamonds if you look closely). Thankfully a coworker was sitting near us to take these pictures for us. :D

Those photos do not deserve to be in this thread.

They deserve to be in the MEGA SUPER EPIC BEYOND ALL COMPREHENSION WIN thread.

I think it's the wig. He looks good with short, straight hair. Sadly, the two times I've seen Weird Al in concert, "The Saga Begins" hadn't been released yet.
Heck, when we saw him, he hadn't even released Running With Scissors yet.

--Patrick

I had to go back and check... last time I saw him in concert, it was the Bad Hair Day Tour, I believe. Geez, it's been a while.

You're gonna need a bigger boat. Van even.
We've been customizing our van. It seats fourteen when we have all the seats in. So we are good for awhile.[DOUBLEPOST=1473896376,1473896289][/DOUBLEPOST]In two years we should reach homeostasis, losing as many fractions of a kid per year as we could gain.

I hesitate to ask how, is there like, a minefield or something?
The oldest will be 18 in two years, and I've observed in other large families that the kids can't wait to leave home, and are very reluctant to return if it means sharing a bedroom. So chances are good that even if we have more, about the time we do the oldest will be eager to get on with life. While we never stuck strictly to two years between kids, that is our average, 8 kids in 16 years. So assuming 18 is college/work/apartment/dorm then homeostasis should be 9 kids, with some jitter. Shortest gap is 13 months, largest gap is 3.5 years.