The Awesome Videos Thread (with Extra Sauce!)

Good to see the Miller brothers are still making new stuff. And yes, that's hilarious...though I expected by the title that it would be more of a video about how the DVD rental kiosks at the store get serviced/filled.

--Patrick

P

Philosopher B.

Posting for fans of the new Sherlock (which is fucking fantastic and I HIGHLY recommend):

130 dislikes is a crime.

Also, while it grieves me that it's been six months since a new BalloonShop vid, Olan Rogers is the fuckin' man and has been producing some hi-larious videos:

Features Power To Believe!

Also, dcigs has gone after the criminal prices of Redbox:

Be more awesome if some of those weren't CG'd for commercials and viral ads. I seriously don't understand why they'd include those, for me it really distracts from the whole premise of the video.

Not REALLY a video, but the entire Audiobook of World War Z is on youtube:

I know what I'm listening to today while I clean up in preperation for Halloween visitors!

---------- Post added at 12:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:24 PM ----------

Product Comparison: Canon 7D vs. Barbie Video Girl
Honestly, I'm impressed by the quality of that Barbie's video. I mean its not great, but seriously, that's better than the video option in my digital camera from 4 years ago. And its in a child's toy.

Dave

Staff member
All of the last ones were good, but the Conan one with the "Self-Pleasuring Bear" literally spanking a monkey had me rolling! I shit you not I was laughing out loud at that!

Dave

Staff member
What a cool anniversary date!

I'm impressed! 22 years. 5 years more than me. EVERYONE START THE OLD JOKES ON SPARHAWK!!

What a cool anniversary date!

I'm impressed! 22 years. 5 years more than me. EVERYONE START THE OLD JOKES ON SPARHAWK!!
I think that I'm actually about a [STRIKE]year younger[/STRIKE]4 years younger (facebook for the date) than you, only got married while in college/just before entering military.