The Awesome Videos Thread (with Extra Sauce!)

fade

Staff member
Wow. Just when you think the world is full of douchebags, idiots, jerks, and people trying to look smarter than they are. 17 year old with Down's Syndrome put in as running back when his team is down 35-0. Well, just watch it. If you don't get misty, I feel for you.

fade

Staff member
Pretty good. Much better than the New Hope one, which was addressed by the Word of God before HISHE ever existed.

Big news for some people here who I know enjoyed these:

Acquisitions Incorporated Returns!

Scott Kurtz, Jerry Holkins, Mike Krahulik and Wil Wheaton once again return to podcast their DnD Adventures at PAX - THIS TIME on video!

This is the first part:

Dave

Staff member
I don't get it.
Guy in wheelchair wants to get in the elevator. The woman closes the door on him (or it just times shut but it looks like she pushes something). He gets pissed off and rams the door a couple times, eventually falling through and to his own death.

Not funny but as FLP says, at what time do you stop?

Damn... poor Michael J. Fox. As awesome as it is that he made this video, it's REALLY apparent just how hard it was to try and make it.

figmentPez

Staff member
The city of Rapture (Bioshock) recreated in Minecraft:

*SPOILERS* for Bioshock.

The recreation isn't exact, but it's extremely impressive.

P

Philosopher B.

Damn... poor Michael J. Fox. As awesome as it is that he made this video, it's REALLY apparent just how hard it was to try and make it.
Man, that's a weird coincidence. I just bought his book Adventures of an Incurable Optimist from a book sale and started reading it. It's really making me appreciate anew just what the guy goes through for a simple cameo. Awesome vid, anyhow.

And now for something completely different, Bo is as ill as ever:

Historian Himself has not only come out with a rad new track -

- but Willhundredpercent has taken the same raw materials and made his own song/video:

Not exactly a rap, but Stephen Fry drops his own word-load in this dope-ass vid:

Christine O'Donnell, meanwhile, has alienated supporters of witchcraft and shall be hexed shortly:

If you watch this mrweebl video for no other reason, watch it for the whale:

This could also have gone in the tech or gaming threads.
Wanna see what realtime computer gaming graphics will be like within the next 2 years or so?

I highly recommend taking advantage of the 1080p option.

--Patrick