The Awesome Videos Thread (with Extra Sauce!)

Likely he just likes Goofy Movie and had to do something for a project of some sort.

Emperor's New Groove is one of the only re-watchable Disney movies in the last 10 years. It's better than Princess and the Frog by a country mile.

Also, thank you for posting Frontier Psychiatrist. I get it stuck in my head constantly but always forget the name of the song.

Luck. And lots of it.

--Patrick
Some of those are just from people being very lucky idiots. Like that first guy who chose to keep running across the road--the bus hit the car just as he was coming to the front of it. Had he taken a single step back, it hadn't needed to be a close call. No need to say anything about the guy laying on the train tracks.

The part at 2:30 where the car zips through the intersection almost looked like the clumsy Han Solo slide-over dodging Greedo's shot in the "Greedo Shoots First" cut of Star Wars.

EDIT: WHAT IS WITH THESE FUCKING MORONS? Do you really have nothing to do but sit on the train tracks and dodge at the last minute? Dumbshits should just get it over with and earn their Darwin Awards.

This may only be awesome and funny to me because these are my actual coworkers (the guy in the middle was my boss, the guys on the outside were coworkers, and this was all over a bet):

P

Philosopher B.

Historian Himself is fantastic at more than one kind of art:

Lol, it's kinda weird hearing him when he's not on a track. Dude's voice is awesome even when he's not rapping.

figmentPez

Staff member
P

Philosopher B.

Check out 1:02 for some sweet finger action:

Also, I just about shit a brick when I first started playing this video. I used to listen to Return To Innocence like fifty times a day, lol.

What the hell?
I know, right!?![/QUOTE]I thought that was A. Rai I saw go [STRIKE]bai[/STRIKE] by.

Check out 1:02 for some sweet finger action:

Also, I just about shit a brick when I first started playing this video. I used to listen to Return To Innocence like fifty times a day, lol.
So very...bouncy. And one of the most interesting* uses I've seen for Enigma.

--Patrick
*Interesting, as in "May you live in interesting times."