The Awesome Videos Thread (with Extra Sauce!)

You mean because it was on the previous page? :p
Sonofa-
I didn't see it there. I swear some videos in this thread just don't appear. Ie ven just went back to look and scrolled up and down and didn't see it. I then refreshed and looked again and still didn't see it, and then refreshed AGAIN and checked and saw it right away.

Every d'oh from the first 20 seasons. Surprised at how much I can instantly remember of the episode from a clip less than a second long in same cases.

Star Wars Uncut: Director's Edition
(Imagine Star Wars cut into 15 second segments and crowd sourced. This is the result.)

The main website is here.

Every d'oh from the first 20 seasons. Surprised at how much I can instantly remember of the episode from a clip less than a second long in same cases.
I can't believe I sat and watched that.
Added at: 09:30
Star Wars Uncut: Director's Edition
(Imagine Star Wars cut into 15 second segments and crowd sourced. This is the result.)

The main website is here.
It's a testament to John Williams that even when intercuts of the Death Star run were getting silly, the music kept the whole thing flowing and intense like it is in the movie proper. (That's the only part I sat and watched; that's a damn long video.)

Ok wow, I can't remember the last time I enjoyed the music AND the music video for song. :csi:
Spent time today going through the What Are You Listening thread hoping to find something new and excellent to listen to... I found it here.
Thanks guys, if you like Synthesizers you should both definitely check out the rest of the album (The Spade) and the music video we did for their other single Summer of '89. It's all up on the Youtubes.