The Awesome Videos Thread (with Extra Sauce!)

Ah ha! That's what Ryan vs Dorkman was missing! Ninjas!

For those who don't know what I'm talking about:

EDIT: Ooh, here's another one:

R v. D was the first thing that came to my mind, too. I'm sure it's somewhere in the thread archives, but that's a lot of pages to search through.

--Patrick

I was getting into it... yeah... yeah that's cool... cool... alright... then suddenly, MASTER CHIEF.
At the witch scene, I was thinking, "Wait, if this is after Bill's death, then how could Zoey not know about witches? This makes no sense!"

And then pretty soon after that, "make no sense" became the default setting.

Still pretty cool though, I think.

figmentPez

Staff member
At the witch scene, I was thinking, "Wait, if this is after Bill's death, then how could Zoey not know about witches? This makes no sense!"
They were looking at a map of L.A. on the wall as well. How do you get from Iowa, travelling to an island off the gulf coast, only to end up in California?

Assuming that is a Liebherr R9250 (best guess based on half-assed Internet search), the bucket can hold almost 20 cubic yards of water, which works out to almost 4000 gallons. Even if the bucket was only half full, at 8lb/gal that's still an optimistic 8 tons of water that just got dumped on that car.

Ouch.

--Patrick

Searched but couldn't find this in the archives.
So here you go. You know you want need some.
(non-embeddable, dem's da breaks!)

--Patrick

Dave

Staff member
I know this has been posted, but a friend can't reach YouTube at work and she wanted to see this.