The Awesome Videos Thread (with Extra Sauce!)

Dave

Staff member
I love this video way too much. And now I want a really expensive TV I can't afford and don't need.

Did they all have seven beers in advance before filming started, or are Irish people just like that normally?
I think they were bolder than usual, bold enough to finish the entire glass more than usual. I think what I'm trying to say is that they were drunk.

--Patrick

Dave

Staff member
I still like the fact that Charlie Daniels warned Taco Bell that the Illuminati was not a frivolous subject. It was a dire warning.

figmentPez

Staff member
I still like the fact that Charlie Daniels warned Taco Bell that the Illuminati was not a frivolous subject. It was a dire warning.
Charlie Daniels. C is the third letter of the alphabet. D... Delta, the Greek letter looks like a triangle. Arguing against french fries being dipped in nacho cheese sauce, and what is usually dipped in said sauce? Tortilla chips... Which have three sides and are thus triangles and Delta shaped.

Δ Illuminati confirmed!

GasBandit

Staff member

"Don't tell me you love video games. I LOVE VIDEOGAMES. Have you not been able to put the controller down all night because you can't get Aladdin out of the dang lava cave and all of a sudden it's 2 o'clock in the morning and the stores are closed so you have to eat a bottle of chewable Vitamin C for dinner? No? THEN YOU DON'T LOVE VIDEO GAMES!"

I finished the entirety of Crystalis in one continuous 36hr play session, skipping a class of post-grad Calculus to do so. And it isn't even that amazing of a game.

I get it.

--Patrick

fade

Staff member
The problem with OLED/AMOLED is lifetime. If I'm paying for a fantastically expensive tv, I want it to last more than 5 years.

Also here's another "saved in the edit" this time for the series finale of Blackadder: