The Awesome Videos Thread (with Extra Sauce!)

First of all, what the fuck were those combinations? Seriously, fuck whoever came up with those plates. NO ONE eats poutine with hot sauce and poutine with marshmallows and chocolate? Inane.

Secondly, I pity the soul of whoever is putting up with that blonde one, she must give the BEST blowjobs because she's crazy.

Thirdly, that poutine looks like shit. Sorry, but I've never seen so many untouched cheese curds in a plate unless I see it in other people trays when on the rare occasions I go to McDonald's. Gravy over the curds and fries.

Until they can confirm they're in QUEBEC eating food served from an authentic Quebec establishment, I refuse to acknowledge positively or negatively people opinion of poutine. That shit, ain't...the... same.

No that's Frank Thomas. You're thinking of the Detroit Pistons point guard from the 80s and 90s.
No, that's Isaiah Thomas. You're thinking of that guy whose homie, Jesus, survived an execution but wouldn't believe everyone when they told him.

No, that's Isaiah Thomas. You're thinking of that guy whose homie, Jesus, survived an execution but wouldn't believe everyone when they told him.
No, that's Judas "Doubting" Thomas. You're thinking of the guy that did the voice of Simba from the Lion King.

@grub They were all doing this thing in a series of post

No, that's Jonathan Taylor Thomas. You're thinking of the other ABC sitcom starring an actual "That Girl".​
No, that's Marlo Thomas. Your're thinking of the guy that played Elliot in E.T..

I came in and posted something different.

I see, I thought you meant I was the combo breaker. I understand now. I thought perhaps I didn't get the game (which is a distinct possibility).