The Awesome Videos Thread (with Extra Sauce!)

GasBandit

Staff member
Oh and by the way, any of you not watching Halforums Academy, here's the kind of stuff you're missing out on....

The grudge match between Fade and Li Jun (Terrik's wife).

I don't remember seeing this one, or if it's been in here before, it may have been the "TV" version - this is the full version of this (Ann and Nancy Wilson of Heart, along with Jason Bonham, playing Stairway to Heaven as a tribute for Led Zeppelin on Dec. 2, 2012 at Kennedy Center Honors):

If it's been posted before, I apologize, but it's still one hell of a cover.

GasBandit

Staff member
I really need to watch this. I only saw the first one.
I had a feeling you weren't watching, since you didn't comment on any episodes, especially the one featuring your character specifically :p

Welp, you got a lot of catch up to do, I anticipate releasing Day 25 tonight.

fade

Staff member
Look, I don't care how much you hate Apple or the Apple Watch, but this is just plain cool. Someone managed to run System 7.5 on the watch. That is just amazing. This is an OS designed for a once powerful desktop computer. The times they are a-changin'.

Promotional, surely.
Look, I don't care how much you hate Apple or the Apple Watch, but this is just plain cool. Someone managed to run System 7.5 on the watch. That is just amazing.
Don't hate Apple nor the Watch (nor Microsoft nor Windows nor *nix, for that matter), but I admit the things I'm most curious about are which processor they've decided to emulate and how they are handling the ROM-based Toolbox calls.

--Patrick