The Awesome Videos Thread (with Extra Sauce!)

GasBandit

Staff member
Has anyone else noticed lately that the bottom centimeter or so of all their youtube videos are now obscured? As in, kinda tucked under the progress bar/control buttons so you can "kinda" see them behind there, but the only way to see the whole actual video is to go fullscreen?

It's murder on subtitled videos, for me.

GasBandit

Staff member
Ride to Hell: Retribution - The latest contender for WORST GAME EVER

I dunno, you'd have to be REALLY broken to beat Big Rigs.

Ride to Hell: Retribution - The latest contender for WORST GAME EVER

I dunno, you'd have to be REALLY broken to beat Big Rigs.
I really feel like the game wasn't that bad. It's a buggy piece of crap, sure, but it looks like it should be more around a 2-3 score. A 1 rating should be reserved for something that barely functions... like Big Rigs.

Has anyone else noticed lately that the bottom centimeter or so of all their youtube videos are now obscured? As in, kinda tucked under the progress bar/control buttons so you can "kinda" see them behind there, but the only way to see the whole actual video is to go fullscreen?

It's murder on subtitled videos, for me.

Yes, I have. The little progress bar and play/pause button no longer collapses down like it's supposed to.

figmentPez

Staff member
I admit, I like the idea of live Let's Plays of bad games, done-up all Rocky Horror Picture Show style with audience participation, running gags, a live cast and more. That would be pretty awesome. Unpredictable, game-breaking bugs, and the length of most games makes it completely impractical, but it's still a fun concept.

I've seen that demonstration before, the viscosity makes me think it is not water filling that container, but something else. Also, I don't know what the mechanism looks like with the liquid drained away (paddles? rods? what?).

Corn syrup. Inside is another cylinder (apparatus is called a Couette cell).

I don't keep up with this thread like I should, so I'm sorry if this was already posted.