The Awesome Videos Thread (with Extra Sauce!)

GasBandit

Staff member
Do you like watching car crashes? Do you want to be reaffirmed in your belief that every Russian/Eastern European is an obtuse bronze-age troglodyte who should not be trusted with any vehicle larger than a wheelbarrow?

Here's the clip of last page's song by Stromae. It's completely filmed with hidden cameras, so no-one - inluding the cops in the video - knew he was making a clip.
Also, english subtitles. They're not great (lose most of the double entendres) but still, may help make sense of the song :p

Yeah it's really hard to translate songs without losing something/a freaking lot. Ah well.

This is beautiful: the construction of a Telsa car... look how fluidly those painting robots move! Whaa.

Do you like watching car crashes? Do you want to be reaffirmed in your belief that every Russian/Eastern European is an obtuse bronze-age troglodyte who should not be trusted with any vehicle larger than a wheelbarrow?

I love at 8:36 how the pedestrian gets knocked across by the car, and just glances at the driver before walking off. Like it's absolutely nothing new.
You can even almost hear their words exchange. "Ass"... "Jerk"[DOUBLEPOST=1374150631][/DOUBLEPOST]And at 9:56 there's a bunch of people waiting at a cross walk. Guaranteed they have been waiting there forever.
"Should I go? Umm... Fuck no. I still see a car."

GasBandit

Staff member
It's been the case now for a while that the first "related" video listed actually has no connection to the video you just watched, it's their current featured/sponsored video. At least that's what I've found.

GasBandit

Staff member
[DOUBLEPOST=1374264963][/DOUBLEPOST]

GasBandit

Staff member
You call yourself a gamer? Get a load of this guy. Left 4 Dead 2 realism mode expert solo run. One player. No bots. No mercy. Every level. Including L4D1 transplants. Holy shit.

GasBandit

Staff member
Diver nearly misses getting eaten by a humpback whale.

I knew it. I knew it. Back in grade school they tried to sell us on the plight of the "poor endangered humpback whale." They made us watch The Voyage of the Mimi. The indoctrination was so thorough. But I knew. I KNEW they had to secretly be man-eating killers like everything else that lives in the ocean.

Diver nearly misses getting eaten by a humpback whale.

I knew it. I knew it. Back in grade school they tried to sell us on the plight of the "poor endangered humpback whale." They made us watch The Voyage of the Mimi. The indoctrination was so thorough. But I knew. I KNEW they had to secretly be man-eating killers like everything else that lives in the ocean.
That.

Was.

Awesome.

I would genuinely have loved to be that diver. Wow!

Also, "You're gonna have to do more to clean that wetsuit!" made me laugh

Not really big on wedding "themes" or anything like that, but I thought that this was a great little surprise for a musical-loving couple.

... all the moreso when you consider that English ain't their first language! *claps*