The Awesome Videos Thread (with Extra Sauce!)

GasBandit

Staff member
Meme saturation approaches dangerous levels when Overly Attached Girlfriend gets set up on a blind date with Bad Luck Brian.

GasBandit

Staff member
So some guy got banned from SomethingAwful (Something Awful still has people on its forums?!), and instead of just.. you know... reupping for 10 bux, he wrote 189 death threat e-mails to Lowtax and his moderators.

Here is Lowtax reading one of them for your enjoyment.

GasBandit

Staff member
Yeah, have to double click the playing video to fullscreen it, then change the quality up from 144p. Bleah, it was like 1997's internet.[DOUBLEPOST=1375972504,1375972171][/DOUBLEPOST]This was funnier than it should have been - hitting youtube "celebrities" in the face with a microphone.

GasBandit

Staff member
Game Launch Rock!
Brentalfloss is always a crowd pleaser, glad to see he's got the sane approach to tech.

It's not just consoles, don't ever buy any tech at launch (and preorder people deserve no less than complete genital mutilation). You gotta give them a year to shake out the problems and let the price come down. I sure as hell wish I'd held off buying a nexus 7 tablet at least 6 months, if not a year.

This is literally the funniest youtube video I've ever watched.

Video has been removed due to YouTube harassment and bullying policy. Was it funny?

*damn you 2-page-and-a-week ninjas!* AKA I forgot there were another two pages to go. Sorry.

Video has been removed due to YouTube harassment and bullying policy. Was it funny?

*damn you 2-page-and-a-week ninjas!* AKA I forgot there were another two pages to go. Sorry.
It was pretty funny. It was a mean old lady cutting flowers out of a flower bush on another woman's property. The owner of said property and her husband were filming, and asking why she was doing this, and the old lady kept telling them in a gruff voice to mind their own fucking business.

She sounded so gruff and angry that she sounded like a parody.

GasBandit

Staff member
In retrospect, it seems vine was destined to dominate the internet. Individually, they are basically GIFs with sound.

And now, vine compilations on youtube are basically the spiritual continuation of ASDF movies.

figmentPez

Staff member
I'm sure some version of this song has been posted here before, but I still love it:

"Tonight" by Allie Goertz

figmentPez

Staff member
What the hell did I just watch?

Glowing hot ball of metal burns through giant gummy bear:

There are more RHNB, Red Hot Nickel Ball, videos on his channel. Some are awesome, some are boring. My favorites thus far have been: Ping pong balls, Jello, chocolate bunny and soap.

GasBandit

Staff member
What the hell did I just watch?

Glowing hot ball of metal burns through giant gummy bear:

There are more RHNB, Red Hot Nickel Ball, videos on his channel. Some are awesome, some are boring. My favorites thus far have been: Ping pong balls, Jello, chocolate bunny and soap.
First thought was - Ew, PINEAPPLE gummi bear?! Yechh.

Second thought was, holy hell, all that burning sugar.. it's gotta stink in there something awful.