Test Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave

Staff member
Sweet! YouTube tags are NOT needed. Simply paste in the URL and you're good. If it's embeddable then it'll come up in a player.

Dave

Staff member
I had a greasemonkey script working on the old forum that allowed custom avatar sizes, but I'll have to rework it for this new site.
Sorry about that, old bean. Shouldn't be too much of a change, no?

M

Mr_Chaz

Also, subforums seem to be lacking a 'mark topics read' button.
If you click on Forum Tools just above the Last Post column it drops down a list that includes Mark This Forum Read, is that what you're looking for?

Fixed the avatar scaling script (sort of). Since Dave's monkeying changed the avatar image alt text from "User Avatar" to the user's name followed by "Avatar", it became a more complex task. So due to my shittosity in using regular expressions in Greasemonkey and Xpath, it just resizes any image with alt text, which so far appears to only be avatars and the big logo. I like the looks of it so far, though. Customize the maxWidth and maxHeight variables to your liking. Currently they are set to 50 pixels each, which is pretty small.

And if anyone who doesn't suck with regex in said environments wants to fix it, feel free. I could use the learnin'.

Attachments

Is there anyway you can include an exclusion for the big logo in your script, Jake? I don't know how to point Greasemonkey variables to specific images, or I'd give it a go myself...

Status
Not open for further replies.