Test Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Huh, it's weird that I have to click on a button in someone's post in order to get the quick reply working...

Dave

Staff member
PMs got moved over... hoo boy did they get moved over. Copied all sent and received and put the lot of them in both folders, with 50+ empty ones to boot.

On a lighter note, can we ger a smiley button on the quick replies, please?
That takes a mod. I'll check it out in a while. Other things are more pressing. :p

Dave

Staff member
MAN am I learning a lot! A lot more than I did when poking around on my own, that's for sure!

Dave

Staff member
I do like the way that you can easily change your view by the dropdown near the bottom left of the page. Nice!

R

Rubicon

i keep getting database errors when i try to update my avatar, either through direct link or uploading

W

wana10

hey dave, can you replace the current logo up top with this one below? the light blue background on the current one clashes with the backgrounds on othe color schemes

edit* this new logo has a transparent background and so recolors itself depending on the theme

edit2...maybe this should have been a pm. my bad

I finally got my password changed so I can log into this new board.

I'd like to say right now, that the image verification sucks. It took me five tries to get one right.

Dave

Staff member
hey dave, can you replace the current logo up top with this one below? the light blue background on the current one clashes with the backgrounds on othe color schemes

edit* this new logo has a transparent background and so recolors itself depending on the theme

edit2...maybe this should have been a pm. my bad
Very dark!

W

wana10

or on the default theme it's the paper and quill, far bottom right of a post

guys, I don't know if I have any tests coming up, but I am touched that there is a thread for talking about them. that way, I can rant about them or talk about how I think I am prepared.

thanks for having a space available for that.

guys, I don't know if I have any tests coming up, but I am touched that there is a thread for talking about them. that way, I can rant about them or talk about how I think I am prepared.

thanks for having a space available for that.
Too bad you already failed and have to repeat all your courses. :p

A

Andromache

really liking the flexibility in the User control panel. Got the full WYSIWYG editor goin!:smug::Leyla::Leyla::Leyla:

Status
Not open for further replies.