Since the old one seems dead, picture time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gusto said:
Cajungal said:
I have a scar on both my middle fingers. I sliced them BOTH open at one point in culinary school. They kept the most God-awful knives around for general chopping, and if you forgot your set you had to use them. Most people didn't bother to sharpen them; it was almost impossible! Well... oops.
I cut and or burn myself just about every shift that I work. My hands are in rough shape, if you really really look at 'em.
I used to have a viscious burn on my left arm when I let a rolling 6" wheel that was welded roll up my arm and rest by the elbow for a good 4 seconds before I threw it off. Not my most shining moment.

On the note of scars:

have a four inch scar on my hand and a matching on my upper thigh because I was pulling a piece of iron (large piece, about 30 feet long, 2 inches thick by about 6 inches wide) of a metal rack and it came down on top of me. Came about 3 inches away from taking out my knee and possibly severing my leg.

You know the ring on the top of a coke can. Have a scar on my chin from where I rolled my truck and had a full coke can come flying up and smack me in the chin. Hides pretty well under my goatee.

If you look at my back you would think one of two things. Either first I was whipped at a young age or there's been a lot of :hump: involving a lot of fingernails. I won't tell you where they are from. :unibrow:

On the back of my left hand I have a rather hefty scar from some work I was doing and had a molten piece of aluminum slide down into my glove. Couldn't get my glove off fast enough and received a rather severe third degree burn.

.... heh, I'll stop now but I've got several others.

Well, I did promise. Tis I in the bronze scale mail with matching helm. I had no goatee at the time and I was about 70 pounds lighter...

P

Philosopher B.

Taken in my car this morning in between classes. Goddamn I've got skinny arms. :confused:

Edit: Haha, Ed. Cool pics! That helmet is hilariously awesome. :p

North_Ranger

Staff member
HowDroll, I hope you will pardon the expression but HOT DA-YUM!!

-- Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:51 am --

Got no kiddie pictures around (though I might ask my folks to scan some old travel photos), but here's some from the Medieval Market:

Summer 2005 - Yours sincerely at 50 pounds lighter, playing the part of the city scribe.

Last summer - as one of the city guard. Honestly, I made at least one child cry - and got whacked in the shins by one harpy of an old lady who didn't understand what "Haul ass!" meant.

Cajungal

Staff member
Allen said:
I'd guess tranny. You're on the internet so you have to be a man. There are no girls on the internet.
This is some elaborate trick that guys use to get girls to post NSFW pictures of themselves as proof, isn't it?
ISN'T IT?!

Answer me, you adorable photography enthusiast flightless bird!!! *slams hands down on table, shines light in face*

Had a couple more laying around. Me in the car, you can see my little princess peering up in the background

Me over looking my lands, like the lord of all that I see. I am the Necromancer, fear me!!

Cajungal said:
Allen said:
I'd guess tranny. You're on the internet so you have to be a man. There are no girls on the internet.
This is some elaborate trick that guys use to get girls to post NSFW pictures of themselves as proof, isn't it?
ISN'T IT?!

Answer me, you adorable photography enthusiast flightless bird!!! *slams hands down on table, shines light in face*
All right! You are partially correct!

It is an elaborate trick to get Sera to post one of those delightful Mr. Bean gifs.

Cajungal said:
I don't even have any NSFW pics of myself. :bush: Just one that's PG-13 at best, but likely NSFM (not safe for marriage) if I post it publicly.

ElJuski

Staff member
HowDroll said:
Allen said:
He checked downstairs?
Alright, either a girl or a very convincing tranny.
Inconclusive. Also, I'm loving that first picture you posted of yourself. I know exactly why : P

I am also mad I was not around this weekend ~__~

I'm going to cover all the bases here and say you're all mighty fine looking men and women.

Um.

By this I mean the men are fine looking men and the women are fine looking women.

Not to be confused as any other combination, of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.