Shegokigo.... gone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I noticed this about 3 weeks back but wasn't sure if I should mention it. She hasn't been in Steam ether. Anyone know how to contact her? If anyone does, I'd imagine it's Droll.

I've been wondering for a while too, but thought I may have missed some thread where this was explained... I see now I didn't.

According to her profile, she's only been gone 2-3 weeks. We may be worried, but it's probably for nothing. That being said, I hope everything IS alright and we see her soon.

C

Chazwozel

I'd imagine her new boyfriends going through something like this:

Mango body butter?

I wish my new boyfriend was what's keeping me away. I'm taking 5 classes and working pretty much full-time (sans benefits/tuition reimbursement... grr...) at Best Buy. Needless to say, I've been insanely busy and stressed, and my internet surfing time has been more or less decimated.

Doesn't mean that I love you all any less, though :)

So, I guess you could say she''s SheGONEiko?

I miss her, too. :( Always wanted to hear if she picked up that Gotham Central comic with sniper Joker.

North_Ranger

Staff member
I wish my new boyfriend was what's keeping me away. I'm taking 5 classes and working pretty much full-time (sans benefits/tuition reimbursement... grr...) at Best Buy. Needless to say, I've been insanely busy and stressed, and my internet surfing time has been more or less decimated.

Doesn't mean that I love you all any less, though :)
Sympathy 'Awwww' for the crappy situation, happy smiley 'Awww' for the expression of forum love.

You still have those coupons, Droll? I think it's time you used one on your man. If life treats you like crap, it's important for loved ones to be there for ya to pick ya up.

Not on Steam games either, oddly enough.
I think her Steam account has been taken over by her brother, she was letting him borrow it because his got hacked. If it's not him, whoever is using it has unfriended most of Halforums.[/QUOTE]

And i've really wanated to play L4D2 with her ever since Chibi posted that story on how she executed a survivor so the rest could get away...

Not on Steam games either, oddly enough.
I think her Steam account has been taken over by her brother, she was letting him borrow it because his got hacked. If it's not him, whoever is using it has unfriended most of Halforums.[/QUOTE]

And i've really wanated to play L4D2 with her ever since Chibi posted that story on how she executed a survivor so the rest could get away...[/QUOTE]

I posted that story actually, and I ended up doing it to an idiot the next day while playing with her. It's contagious!

I'm sure Shegs will be back. Meanwhile, it's been a huge hole in my life. Only pain pills and listening to Meatloaf keeps me going.

A

Alucard

Mabye all she needs is just some chocolates and flowers and a cute card from Hallmark.

Status
Not open for further replies.