Shegokigo.... gone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Andromache

yay, she's back. Good news! that means I can go away again! Ciao.

What, we're not supposed to talk about the mind control devices?! My bad...
I was working on the Mind-READING devices, not the controllers. Anyway turns out there were some short-to-long term memory effects, and I gave up after I forgot my sister's name for the fourth time.

Well that explains why people keep leaving the forum to take care of their real lives... because you keep procrastinating....

A

Andromache

Eh... what's up Crone? * munches carrot*
waiting around until my friend told me paypal cleared the funds in the proper currency, since the front page seems to only want USD be chosen, and the bank I used gets nervous if you even sneeze. "Pending" is such a nasty word.

A

Andromache

Sorry. The addon I use wasn't set for Euros.
no worries. we eventually just went through the paypal interface with her email. The part I worry about most is this huge international bank lately panics whenever I send money overseas. Its fine taking money, of course, but sending? Panic. ok, really. Ciao!

A

Andromache

Eh... what's up Crone? * munches carrot*
waiting around until my friend told me paypal cleared the funds in the proper currency, since the front page seems to only want USD be chosen, and the bank I used gets nervous if you even sneeze. "Pending" is such a nasty word.[/QUOTE]

That was you? I had been wrecking my brain over who that was from. Couldn't figure it out. If so, thank you very much! <3[/QUOTE]

[MP3]http://finderskeepersaudio.web.officelive.com/Documents/LooneyBugsStinker.MP3[/MP3]

Status
Not open for further replies.