Ravenpoe knows what's up. Pt2 (PSY's Gentlemen)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GasBandit

Staff member
See now, this is why I hate the internet sometimes. Not steinman's post, but the video parodies. The 'net takes something fun, makes it popular, then runs it into the ground to the point that you're sick of it within a month. I still like the song, but this is going to get old real fast.
Ehhhh go home and be a sexy lady.

GasBandit

Staff member
Honestly I was a little let down there were no flash kicks. And a little miffed they didn't bother to animate the background sprites in guile's f16 level.

This is either the worst video I've seen this year...or the best video I've seen this year. All I know is I'm going to see this at least fifteen more times this week.

From the Reddit AMA thread:

"Why were you so mad at that girl's ass?"
"Because her ass was so mad."

....goddammit, I love this man.

GasBandit

Staff member
She's got the stance wrong - her arms are together when they're supposed to be apart, but I don't mind for some reason...

fade

Staff member
I liked it (the original). You can't really listen to it without watching the video, though. That's like 90% of the appeal.

fade

Staff member
Hmm. Don't think I'd call the dude "portly", but I don't think I'd ever classify him as "in shape" either.

I'm just so happy to learn that he's a humble, clever artist, who's genuinely motivated by his work (while I don't think he MINDS the fame and cash, mind you), he would be an absolute TREAT to hang with and chat about various topics.

Status
Not open for further replies.