Random Video Game Crap

Huh. Level, number of games owned, etc, my profile's actually fairly comparable to GasBandit's. Mind you, totally different games and the amount of time spent is somewhat different too :p
Though, to be fair, I always buy through GOG or direct key when possible, so quite a few of my bigger games aren't on here.

It's a shame they can't show how much you actually payed for your games. Min and max are fun, but not actually al that meaningful.

It's a shame they can't show how much you actually payed for your games. Min and max are fun, but not actually al that meaningful.
Yeah, I'm pretty sure I bought every game on a sale or in a bundle. It says if the games were all on sale, I spent around $1200. Which is around $120 per year. That feels a little high to me.[DOUBLEPOST=1485555895,1485555648][/DOUBLEPOST]Also, I think it's interesting looking at everyone's games listed by number of hours they played. Like @Dave putting in almost 70 hours on Half-Life 2 alone. Though it doesn't list Episode 1 & 2, which I'm sure he's played, too.

Here's my profile for anyone interested. I feel a little dirty the Arkham Knight has more play time than any other Arkham game.

Mine's very off on a lot of games, but I guess there was some sort of cut-off date for when Steam started counting these hours? I fondly recall spending 2-3 hours a day on TFClassic, CS 1.6 and Source, etc for years. Nearly none of those are on there.

Just finished a Chaos match on Rocket League where my other three teammates were bots that either just stood there or did circles the whole time. I still ended up beating the other team 5-2. :p

Jim Sterling provided an update on James Romine's lawsuit against him.

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1spjiga

As some of you know, the lawsuit against me is continuing. James Romine amended his complaint to comply with the judge's request that he either seek a lawyer to pursue a suit against me on behalf of Digital Homicide, or amend the lawsuit so it is not about the LLC he tanked by attempting to sue hundreds of anonymous people on the Internet.

Romine has taken the latter option, and continues to not only accuse me of libel, but of directing criminal harassment against him. Such evidence of this "direction" includes Operation Cleanlight, a program I instated to highlight good games on Steam Greenlight and talk about why I find them appealing. It also includes The Steam Cleaner, a comedic vigilante alter-ego in a leather plague doctor mask that I introduced while talking about underhanded cottage markets in Steam's Greenlight community.

It is my personal opinion that - of those portions of the amended lawsuit we may deem comprehensible - the charges are convoluted and possess such an intense degree of flimsiness, no word currently exists to convey quite how flimsy they are.

According to what one can yank from the tangled mess of words of poorly scanned images, James Romine wants $15,326,000. All I'll say to that is this:

When this is all over, I'll consider reimbursing you the $1.00 a month you claim to give me on Patreon in order to "prove" I do business in Arizona.

Dave

Staff member
Yeah, no. They MIGHT be funny were it not for the stupid fucking music and idiotic voiceovers.

Watch it and then let me know when you discover I'm right. Again.
Ok, I did, and I now side with @GasBandit. Outside of a couple of stinkers, most of those were great.

Starting off with one punch man may have biased me, but by the time X was gonna give it to you they had me hooked.

I appreciate the McCree POTG with "Ecstasy of Gold" from The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly.

Yeah, no. They MIGHT be funny were it not for the stupid fucking music and idiotic voiceovers.
The Wii Tennis bit is only funny with "Duel of the Fates" playing over it.

I'm with Dave. I think I only smiled once or twice through the whole video. My favorite was probably Duel of the Wii Tennis.