Random Video Game Crap

The DC dpad always felt so sharp to me. I remember getting ridiculous calluses from it.

e: And you're still an animal for not playing Power Stone 2, so there's that.

Jim Sterling celebrated his 100th video today since becoming independent and supported through Patreon.

Personally, I'm pounding the like button on the video. Just pounding it. Pounding it. Pounding it. Pounding it. Pounding it. POUNDING IT.

Nope, never even heard of him before. And judging from the titles, I can tell it's not something I'd ever want to read. And looks like he won via trolls stuffing the ballot box. No different than Bubble Bobble winning the Gamespot Greatest Video Game Hero tournament.
Bubble Bobble is an example of all that is good in the world, a True Hero, flawless and a model of all we mere mortals can only aspire to.

Nope, never even heard of him before. And judging from the titles, I can tell it's not something I'd ever want to read. And looks like he won via trolls stuffing the ballot box. No different than Bubble Bobble winning the Gamespot Greatest Video Game Hero tournament.
I don't think anyone actually reads Chuck Tingle (though anyone that wants to can get through it pretty quick, they're like 40 pages) but instead enjoy the comedy of the titles and covers, and take comfort in knowing that if there is a subject, ANY subject, there's a Chuck Tingle book about getting pounded in the ass by that subject.

I don't think anyone actually reads Chuck Tingle (though anyone that wants to can get through it pretty quick, they're like 40 pages) but instead enjoy the comedy of the titles and covers, and take comfort in knowing that if there is a subject, ANY subject, there's a Chuck Tingle book about getting pounded in the ass by that subject.

That's a really lazy title I'd expect from a 12-year old.

Extra Credits released a new episode with my favourite theme: Games You May Not Have Tried. Only two I'd heard of: Stellaris and Super Hot. That happens with these lists sometimes. But there's one that's Skyrim, but with Final Fantasy 1 graphics. That's...rather intriguing.

Just saw an ad for a new Transformers mobile game, mostly just an animated scene with "not actual gameplay" plastered over it. But what I was thinking was, "now that's the way the movies should have looked"

Fuck Michael Bay.