Random Video Game Crap

There are currently more people on Steam running a graphics card adjustment program than playing Battleborn. Its also had more peak users than Battleborn.

That's gotta hurt.

There are currently more people on Steam running a graphics card adjustment program than playing Battleborn. Its also had more peak users than Battleborn.

That's gotta hurt.
I didn't even notice it was released. Just before Overwatch came out, I thought "Is it releasing on the same day?" Turns out it was weeks earlier. Just that no one was talking about it.

I'm at work so I can't link it, but it's a program on Steam that deals with overclocking/fan speed/etc. If you look at the Most Played list it's likely about 1/3 up from the bottom.

Watching House. In the third episode of the first season, he's playing Metroid: Zero Mission. Not only is the game making Atari sounds (on a GBA), but when he Morph Balls on a Chozo Statue to open a hidden passage he treats it like a game over.

Also the game apparently has space monkeys and levels. He's on level 4.

Watching House. In the third episode of the first season, he's playing Metroid: Zero Mission. Not only is the game making Atari sounds (on a GBA), but when he Morph Balls on a Chozo Statue to open a hidden passage he treats it like a game over.

Also the game apparently has space monkeys and levels. He's on level 4.
Yet another attempt by Hollywood to mischaracterize gamerz.

--Patrick

Gotta love when a teammate starts a game with "don't suck" and then proceeds to bitch and moan throughout the whole game. Then, when they died once, threatened to rage quit, blaming his teammates (me and the other guy). Only reason he stuck around was because I called him a coward and a quitter.

It's any wonder I don't play many online games. I'm so sick and tired of the childish, toxic communities they harbour.

That's why I turn off in game voice chat and only play with friends. Double because female voice in voice chat is dangerous. :(

GasBandit

Staff member
That's why I turn off in game voice chat and only play with friends. Double because female voice in voice chat is dangerous. :(
Aww, but then the world misses out on all the possible "Tiny dick tiny dick tiny dick" moments.

(it should jump to 9:00)

Aww, but then the world misses out on all the possible "Tiny dick tiny dick tiny dick" moments.

(it should jump to 9:00)
Is anybody listening, can anyone understand
Stop looking at me like that and actually help me
Help me, help me I'm gonna die
Tiny Dick Tiny Dick Tiny Dick

Gotta love when a teammate starts a game with "don't suck" and then proceeds to bitch and moan throughout the whole game. Then, when they died once, threatened to rage quit, blaming his teammates (me and the other guy). Only reason he stuck around was because I called him a coward and a quitter.

It's any wonder I don't play many online games. I'm so sick and tired of the childish, toxic communities they harbour.
I quit playing World of Warships because of the absolute plethora of assholes online. Damn near every match, 15 seconds in, not a single ship has spotted the enemy yet, and some asshole would be spamming the team chat with "ATTENTION THIS GRID" and "HELP NEED FIRE SUPPORT!"

No, you fucking don't, in fact no one should be even shooting yet, unless you're a teamkilling fucktard - and stop fucking driving your fucking ships into me, you fuck! Don't even get me started on the people who fire torpedoes as soon as there's a ship in range, without checking if it's friend or foe. Or if you're in a ship with a lot of guns along the sides, forcing you to do a broadside if you really wanted to rack up the hits, and you'll be mid-volley and some fucking teammate will just pass right between you and your target!

That said, judging by my friend John's experience, World of Tanks is even worse. I've seen him take up a good "sniping" position... only to have a teammate ram him off the cliff / structure / whatever and either destroy him or leave him turtled. One asshole did that, but the enemy saw John's tank blew up and their targeting carat pointing to the teammate who immediately started getting shot at... at which point he started spamming the "help me" button on the chat channel.

I'm just amazed he has the balls to keep saying "yeah we're gonna have an anime and movie and sequels" after all this. He barely managed to get the game out and it looks like garbage, how in the hell does he expect to turn this game into a flagship IP?

I'm just amazed he has the balls to keep saying "yeah we're gonna have an anime and movie and sequels" after all this. He barely managed to get the game out and it looks like garbage, how in the hell does he expect to turn this game into a flagship IP?
He already has people working on a TV series. Like... that happened YEARS ago. People wanted in on the ground floor of this IP.

Hey, throw those guys in there too. At this point, the appearance of Molyneux's name on a game is when people's interest switches from intrigued to non-existent.

Which perhaps begs the question... if you had to eat a graphics card, what would be the best way to do it? Somehow grind/blend it into powder and mix it into a protein shake?