Post count to leave on?

What post count should I leave on?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Penises gonna fall?

Wait, shit, wrong thread.

Edit: Also, shit, I forgot to use Halforums' OFFICIAL plural form of "penis": penii

This thread needs moar tears

Heeeee (We gave him most of our posts)
is leaviiiiiing (Sacraficed most of our threads)
hooooooome (We gave him everything halbucks could buy)

L

LordRavage

Null, just stay. Its cool man.

*Gives that awkward man hug and ends up just giving a quick pat on the back.

Dave

Staff member
I guess I don't understand these kind of threads. I mean, what is it you expect to get? A specific number of people will be "I HATE YOU! GO NOW!" and a certain number will be, "Why leave?"

I've been the member of several boards and when I'm done with them I usually...just stop posting. Only once has anyone really noticed. I went back there not too long ago and it was like the scene in St. Elmo's Fire when the group went back to "their" bar - the people were all different and even though I had been there longer (more posts than all of them combined) I was the outsider.

I like Null as a person but he needs to make up his own mind.

E

Element 117

Hey! I said something before DG's post!
Hey, you're right! Sorry man, just no one actually reads your posts anymore. They either go "Oh, Beatles, I hate those guys, better not read this or I need to chew Calleja out in the Epic Win thread" or "Oh, Hitchhiker's, I'd better pos or neg rep Calleja to try getting him to 42."

I'm not even sure what I'm responding to you anymore, but I'd damn well better neg rep you since you're above 42 right now. I'm helping you out.[/QUOTE]

For those of you pointing me in the direction of Den's post... don't worry, I saw it, pos repped him for it and everything.

I didn't post about it here cause Null would be all WARBLE GARBLE FUCK THE BEATLES GARBLE if I did.

1,995 wasn't an option in the poll. I has a sad. :(

Null: "When should I leave? For I know you hate me, and in your endless hate, you shall subject me to your immediate responses, furthering my belief in the hypothesis that you hate me. OH WOE IS ME! [strike]Tell me how much you love me and never want me to leeeeeeeeeeeeeaaave.[/strike]"

TEH FORUM: "[strike]RIGHT NAO.[/strike] Oh never ever ever my lovey love!"

Null: *self-worth validated and ego inflated*

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED.
I love you.

ElJuski

Staff member
"Everyone step back nothing to see here--oh wow, a plane crash! C'mon everybody, come in close look at this neat wreckage!" ~The Simpsons, poorly referenced.

---------- Post added at 03:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:17 PM ----------

CHIPPY! I...I

missed you

why are we typing

like this

all of a sudden?

---------- Post added at 11:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:00 AM ----------

LEAVE MY CHIPPY ALONE, HE'S MINE YOU HARLOT BITCHES!

ElJuski

Staff member
Oh you just feel lucky you haven't photoshopped lasers into my face. You feel lucky because I'd laser your face with those lasers

so fast

Status
Not open for further replies.