Post count to leave on?

What post count should I leave on?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What if Gen Specific thinks of the post number??? :awesome:

Oh, and who is Dream Goddess? Name changes have thrown me for a loop.
Someone you never knew to begin with as I have been more of a lurker. (I really just used to use the Gaming area of the forum for my weekly Halforums D and D games.) ^_^ I started as "falineowlight" but realized that I was feeling weird going by that as every other forum I had ever been on, I went by Dream. Soooooo...I went back.

I'm also escushion's fiancée, if that helps at all.

What if Gen Specific thinks of the post number??? :awesome:

Oh, and who is Dream Goddess? Name changes have thrown me for a loop.
Someone you never knew to begin with as I have been more of a lurker. (I really just used to use the Gaming area of the forum for my weekly Halforums D and D games.) ^_^ I started as "falineowlight" but realized that I was feeling weird going by that as every other forum I had ever been on, I went by Dream. Soooooo...I went back.

I'm also escushion's fiancée, if that helps at all.[/QUOTE]

I do recongnise you by the old username.

E

Element 117

Damn, ecushion, she made me laugh. I might have to kidnap her...

ESCUSHION IS MINE YOU LEAVE HIM ALONE YOU DREAM GODDESS PERSON!!

....wait, ...cough..um.. I mean... YAYY!! WEDDING!!

Desperado is the only action movie I can think of when people actually reload in the middle of the fight (sometimes) because they're out of bullets, as opposed to dramatic timing.

ESCUSHION IS MINE YOU LEAVE HIM ALONE YOU DREAM GODDESS PERSON!!

....wait, ...cough..um.. I mean... YAYY!! WEDDING!!
You know, we've been engaged since December 2008. I've mentioned having a fiancee many times. This is nothing new. Did people think I was just inventing a woman all this time?

Status
Not open for further replies.