Post count to leave on?

What post count should I leave on?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I've been thinking that when I reach a certain post count, I should pull up stakes and leave this fine forum. So, what count should I leave on? Cast your vote.

Null: "When should I leave? For I know you hate me, and in your endless hate, you shall subject me to your immediate responses, furthering my belief in the hypothesis that you hate me. OH WOE IS ME! [strike]Tell me how much you love me and never want me to leeeeeeeeeeeeeaaave.[/strike]"

TEH FORUM: "[strike]RIGHT NAO.[/strike] Oh never ever ever my lovey love!"

Null: *self-worth validated and ego inflated*

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED.

That doesn't mean Dream Goddess wasn't SPOT ON with that post. That's EXACTLY what this thread is.

Frankly, I would have expected it from lots of other posters, but not Null.

That doesn't mean Dream Goddess wasn't SPOT ON with that post. That's EXACTLY what this thread is.

Frankly, I would have expected it from lots of other posters, but not Null.
Frankly I would've expected someone to call him on it before Dream posted, like Chazwozel or B.T.... although I guess she slammed it well enough with her thread.

Hey! I said something before DG's post!
Hey, you're right! Sorry man, just no one actually reads your posts anymore. They either go "Oh, Beatles, I hate those guys, better not read this or I need to chew Calleja out in the Epic Win thread" or "Oh, Hitchhiker's, I'd better pos or neg rep Calleja to try getting him to 42."

I'm not even sure what I'm responding to you anymore, but I'd damn well better neg rep you since you're above 42 right now. I'm helping you out.

What? Winning? No, no, there's nothing to be won here, sir. He's to be pitied and maybe dissected and studied so this never happens again.

Status
Not open for further replies.