[NFL] NFL Thread

We were so bored that once the Spongebob letdown happened, Mr. Z went off to catch up on The Good Place and I continued my video game.

I have watched part or all of 42 of the 53 Super Bowls. This was probably the worst of the ones I've seen.

All my niece could talk about after half time was Adam Levine with his shirt off. He made her pretty damned thirsty.

Last edited:
So. The NFL's answer to the XFL, the Alliance of American Football (AAF), is playing its first games this weekend. It's essentially a "second chance" league - closer to the NBDL than Triple-A. But, it is an intriguing proposition.

Which, by the way, is the one major thing about it: you can bet on individual games using the league's official app. I'm not joking.

So. The NFL's answer to the XFL, the Alliance of American Football (AAF), is playing its first games this weekend. It's essentially a "second chance" league - closer to the NBDL than Triple-A. But, it is an intriguing proposition.

Which, by the way, is the one major thing about it: you can bet on individual games using the league's official app. I'm not joking.
And nothing pisses Trump off more than Spring Football.

Sorry for bringing politics into it. But I have hated Trump ever since he killed the USFL.

Dave

Staff member
Kraft arrested in a sting on a place that has sex slaves. These are women who are brought into the country and made to perform on men - up to 10 men per day - for days on end with no days off. They had to sleep there in the massage rooms and were not permitted to leave. So when I say slaves I mean it.

And that's the place billionaire Robert Kraft went to get sex. A small massage parlor in a strip mall in Florida. He could literally go anywhere else for sex. Women LOVE billionaires. His girlfriend, for example, is a 39 year old actress and model.

I believe he knew this was a sex trafficking port and that he got off on it.

And I hope he and everyone involved burn in hell.