[NFL] NFL Thread

Go Browns...do it for the Steelers.

Steelers, don't fuck this up even more than you have this entire goddamn season.

Dave

Staff member
I have to admit that even though I hate the Patriots and think Brady is the biggest whiny little bitch to ever play the game, this graphic is ice cold and hilarious.

The one where they showed that Brady is the winningest QB in the Bill's stadium since Kelly was also very mean.

Marvin Lewis is out as Bengals coach. Good fucking riddance. Wins be damned, he turned the team into a disgrace both on and off the field.

So.

Colts-Chiefs, Chargers-Patriots, Eagles-Saints, Cowboys-Rams.

Does this look like the Bill Belicheck Invitational Tournament to anyone?

Predictions:
  • Chiefs over the Colts
  • Chargers over Patriots
  • Chiefs over Chargers in AFC Championship

• Saints over Eagles
  • Cowboys over Rams
  • Saints over Cowboys in NFC Championship
Chiefs vs. Saints in Super Bowl, Saints win 38-14.

EDIT: I re-thought my predictions. I could see Dallas making it to the NFC championships, but no farther. We'll see if I'm right.

Last edited:

Dave

Staff member
Sounds about right.

Fucking Cody Parkey. Or however you spell his can't-make-a-fucking-kick ass.

A team without a real permanent home stadium is the NFC champion.

57 yard FG for the win - is that the longest ever to win a playoff game?

Wow the Saints got screwed with that no call on the pass interference at the end of regulation. I'm a Panthers fan and even I agree that it was blatantly PI and should have been flagged.

And that was the most idiotic decision I've ever seen a Patriots player make.

Edelman got lucky he didn't touch the ball . . . shame he definitely touched it on the next play.

The funniest thing in the world is that my grand uncle (Jerry Mertens) had the most notable game of his career in the Pro Bowl. And what's even funnier is that he was essentially invited to the game as a fill-in, because it was on the West Coast and his coach called him to come down to LA to play in the game.

He had two interceptions in the game (but the Western Conference still lost the game, 28-21).