New Picture Thread

My boy's first shave. My wife and I had some disagreement on whether he should use one of my old safety razors, or if I should get him a disposable. She was afraid he'd cut the crap out of himself with the safety razor. I reminded her that I nicked myself far less with a safety razor than any disposable I'd ever bought, no matter how many microblades it had.

2019-02-10 12.11.35.jpg

2019-02-10 12.19.49.jpg

That second image looks like it would make a great wallpaper...to put on someone else’s computer when they’re not looking.

—Patrick

GasBandit

Staff member
Every so often I check into FaceApp to see how they've improved the processing.... it's come quite a ways.

Here's what I look like, what Faceapp thinks I SHOULD look like... and what faceapp thinks I'd look like if I were genderswapped.

GBFA.jpg

Maybe I should make a dating profile with #2 eh? :p

Every so often I check into FaceApp to see how they've improved the processing.... it's come quite a ways.

Here's what I look like, what Faceapp thinks I SHOULD look like... and what faceapp thinks I'd look like if I were genderswapped.

View attachment 28948

So did you tell it to give GirlyGas that hair colour or is it just a happy coincidence?

I’m curious, yet scared of dude me.
Post automatically merged:

The internet/the world doesn't want women to have pores. @GasBandit you look pretty, if not a bit like a wax monster.
There is a free photoshop expansion that gives people a “glamour glow” without a waxy look. It can easily be overdone though.

Last edited:

GasBandit

Staff member
The app's free in the google play store (and the apple app store, I presume) if anybody is THAT curious about what their genderbent self would look like :p

figmentPez

Staff member

View attachment 28948

That female version is so smoothed as to be generic. Upon seeing it my first thought was "I follow someone on Tumblr who looks like that!", and then I thought about it and there are probably lots of women who look vaguely like that.

I assume it just takes female_face.jpg and texture-wraps it around your face while making sure a bunch of anchor points line up.

--Patrick

A friend of mine is writing a series of articles and interviews with various cyclists. She's doing it in support of her wife who is preparing for a bike race starting at the Canadian border and all the way through to the southern part of the states.

Anyway, she asked if she could interview me to get my input as a cyclist and a yoga instructor. I decided to get decked out in my best yoga gear and take some pictures for poses that would be helpful for cyclists. My 9-year-old niece snapped them. Pretty darn good pics for a 9-year-old!

Cat Arch.PNG
Cat LIft.PNG
Dancer.PNG
Seated Twist.PNG