New Picture Thread

Reactions
539 274 2
She'll be 6 in August. Time goes by fast. Thanks for asking.

How you doing Emrys? Health ok? Hope all is well.
Six?! But she was just a baby last week!

She's such a lovely little lady and that smile just jumps out of the picture. Thank you for sharing.

I'm doing well, cher. I hope you and your family are doing the same. Bonne nuit.

Reactions
1,937 564 15
That’s the cleanest-cut I’ve seen you in a long time.
Also, congrats. I know how transformative that can feel.

—Patrick

Reactions
329 103 0
That's where Feminism can help you, man! Encourage your daughter to make her husband take her last name.
Over here, women don't take the husband's last name. My grandchildren will not have my last name. I know it's stupid, but it's true that there are a lot of common last names in latin america and I like that most people with any of my last names in the region are probably family.

Reactions
385 168 0
Over here, women don't take the husband's last name. My grandchildren will not have my last name. I know it's stupid, but it's true that there are a lot of common last names in latin america and I like that most people with any of my last names in the region are probably family.
Do they not let you select the surname/ordering in the family or birth register? At least in Spain you can select which surname gets precedence for children (the default being the father's, per tradition), or opt to create a hyphenated family name for them (e.g. Garcia-Pozos instead of using Garcia and having Pozos as secondary).

Reactions
329 103 0
Do they not let you select the surname/ordering in the family or birth register? At least in Spain you can select which surname gets precedence for children (the default being the father's, per tradition), or opt to create a hyphenated family name for them (e.g. Garcia-Pozos instead of using Garcia and having Pozos as secondary).
I'm pretty sure it's possible, but it will not be my decision.

GasBandit

Staff member
Reactions
6,043 1,277 27
I can tell ya around here, everybody's a Hernandez, Garcia, Lopez, Martinez, Gonzales, Sanchez, or Flores. That covers 99% of the Hispanic names I run into... and with one of our stations being spanish language, I run into a fair number.

Oh, and I guess a fair number of the remaining 1% are Benavides or Rodriguez.

Last edited:
Reactions
329 103 0
The top 15 last names according to our cadastre. I'm in the 505th place.
CEDEÑO 2801
ZAMBRANO 2798
GARCIA 2544
MACIAS 2429
MENDOZA 2071
MOREIRA 1813
VELEZ 1563
LOOR 1466
VERA 1290
DELGADO 1125
BRAVO 1044
ALCIVAR 1037
INTRIAGO 1030
CEVALLOS 1016
PALMA 906

Reactions
560 228 11
Wait - you JUST RECENTLY had your first In 'n Out?

Please tell me that was a Double-Double... Good girl, always have a Double-Double your first time at In 'N Out. Rite of passage and all that.