New Picture Thread

Truly a love story for the ages.

Hey, if nothing else, you can pretty much guarantee it'll have a happier ending than Romeo & Juliet.

"What quest do you have for us now, Radagast?"
Well the young kids split off on their own and got captured by kobolds, while the main force endured a horrible climb up a mountain only to fight a mostly losing battle against drunken leprechauns.

fade

Staff member
sweep the leg. :twisted:
I was sweeping the head. Does that count?

To be completely honest, he put me on the ground on that one. He caught my leg and pushed me back. But this is jiyu ippon kumite, or semi-free sparring. We have to call our attacks before launching them, and we cannot interfere with their block and counterattack. It's for testing purposes. I was the attacker, so he was the one being graded at this point. Nice guy. He was from France and was here for grad school. I feel bad, because he didn't pass.

GasBandit

Staff member
That guy. Oh, I hated that guy. I wanted Mr Myagi to clean house at the end.
That's ok, they all ended up trailer trash as adults, anyway.

Funny story, in Warhammer Online, I briefly was part of a guild called "Kobra Kai." And serendipitously as it turned out, 10 minutes after I joined, I found another noob running around named "Jonny." So Jonny ended up with this big Ork following him around watching him fight, telling him over and over again to "Sweep da leg. SWEEP DA LEG, JONNY!" until I badgered him into joining, too.