Movie News & Miscellany

Reactions
1,305 299 0
So, it's been announced that Robert Pattinson will play Batman in Matt Reeves' upcoming The Batman film. The role originally intended for Ben Affleck (who was also originally meant to write and direct).

Honestly? I think it's a good casting. If you've seen Pattinson in literally ANYTHING ELSE but Twilight, you'll see a really great actor. He's admitted he hated doing those films and basically slept walked through them for the money. But as Batman/Bruce Wayne? I think he could do a really solid job.

Reactions
742 208 0
So, it's been announced that Robert Pattinson will play Batman in Matt Reeves' upcoming The Batman film. The role originally intended for Ben Affleck (who was also originally meant to write and direct).

Honestly? I think it's a good casting. If you've seen Pattinson in literally ANYTHING ELSE but Twilight, you'll see a really great actor. He's admitted he hated doing those films and basically slept walked through them for the money. But as Batman/Bruce Wayne? I think he could do a really solid job.
It's not a casting choice I would've thought of myself, but I believe Pattinson definitely has the acting chops to pull it off.

Reactions
418 133 1
I don’t think he looks right for the part, but I also said that about Heath Ledger when he was announced for the Joker 12 years ago. That turned out okay I guess...

Reactions
1,256 314 2
I like this idea, but I think I'd prefer someone else as Terry. No reflection of RPatz's acting skills, but probably someone a bit younger and a slightly different physical type. To me, Terry looks more like a Ryan Potter or Charles Melton, off the top of my head.

Reactions
1,305 299 0
I wrote a thingy on Twitter.

Though oddly enough, I'm not seeing as much outrage as I expected for Pattinson's casting. More people than I thought have said, "Yeah Twilight sucks, but he's a good actor."