Missing Halforumite (Non-Bubble Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need to make it so that it's more interesting, more automatic, to click "what's new" than "watched threads."
Wh...why would you do anything else? Until your statement, I honestly didn't even know there was an option to only show the watched threads. I assumed the menu option was there so that you could change your watched thread settings.

--Patrick

Well, that does it. I'm out. Not gonna be hanging around here anymore.

At least for 2 weeks, I'm off for a road trip around Europe, Germany-Croatia-Italy-France. See you! Try not to scare away any other interesting folks in the meantime, mmkay?

Dave

Staff member
Well, that does it. I'm out. Not gonna be hanging around here anymore.

At least for 2 weeks, I'm off for a road trip around Europe, Germany-Croatia-Italy-France. See you! Try not to scare away any other interesting folks in the meantime, mmkay?
You, sir, are a dork. Have fun!

North_Ranger

Staff member
He didn't just go there, he moved there, opened his own business, had a family, enjoyed his grandchildren, and was buried there.

He's long past just "going there".
Oh well. Time to torch the business, steal the money of his widow, introduce his grandchildren to reality TV and piss on his grave, then.

Wow.

Just.

Wow.

I'm reading the past and THIS PAST SUCKS HALFORUMS.

This is what happens when I leave? You guys are The Doctor and I'm the companion? without me you become bitter, misanthropic weirdos?

No, but really, I'm Chazwozel.

Shannow

Staff member
Wow.

Just.

Wow.

This is what happens when I leave? You guys are The Doctor and I'm the companion? without me you become bitter, misanthropic weirdos?

I concur. When I came back and saw that whole thing, it made me sadface.

BananaHands

Staff member
Wow.

Just.

Wow.

I'd avoid the Hall of Shame.[DOUBLEPOST=1357660124][/DOUBLEPOST]Although there are plenty of adorable animal gifs in there.

I wouldn't say lots, maybe 6, though I admit those six tended to post a lot. The drama that followed them like a dirt cloud for Pig Pen, though, was thick enough to drive away twice that in new people. I am no longer wary of directing people here.

I wouldn't say lots, maybe 6, though I admit those six tended to post a lot. The drama that followed them like a dirt cloud for Pig Pen, though, was thick enough to drive away twice that in new people. I am no longer wary of directing people here.
Well maybe I can change that? :ninja:

(i won't)

(Ok, I'll TRY not to)

what I always found strange was when after all the people that makare disliked left and thus she had no one to fight with or about, she seemed to just walk away.

in my experience makare was barely on the forums at all, mostly on IRC all day. I was one of those that was on both sides, although I've always been a forumite.

Do we really need to reopen this masturbatory exercise in navel-gazing?
Yes, cause I wasn't around. Not knowing about this would be like moving to the US in the 1870s and not know about the Civil War.

Also YAAAAAY GASBANDIT!!! My favorite libertarian and ewok.

makare has been awful busy lately with her allergies and working after graduating law school. I know she's studying for the bar exam too, so I almost never see her in the IRC.

GasBandit

Staff member
I used to, during slow periods at work. The lines of chat entered per minute there often fell below the decimal point, sometimes by 2 digits. But that was how we ended up with an official minecraft server for 2-3 years - it started off being just the server one of the guys in the IRC ran.

Status
Not open for further replies.