Missing Halforumite (Non-Bubble Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you Calleja! I have seen that, but it always deserves another watch. :)

Yep, Fennec's are considerded foxes. There are around 12 types of 'true' foxes, well..12 in the Vulpes family. Fennec foxes are the smallest fox. My favorites are Red Foxes.

Have you guys ever heard a fox call? Cutest thing ever. Ever.

BananaHands

Staff member
HEY GUYS I LEAVE FOR FOUR DAYS AND I COME BACK AND NOT ONE PERSON IS MAKING A THREAD OR DECLARING THE FORUM DEAD GEEZ.

BananaHands

Staff member
You guys are jerks. Except Gusto. He's a homeboy.

Now I'm going to play Left4Dead 2 and feel sad.[DOUBLEPOST=1358899231][/DOUBLEPOST]And you guys should totally play too if we're Steam Friendz.

I must confess I always think of the OTHER lips when a woman says "my lips are sealed". Imagine the no-mouth scene from Matrix, but with a vajayjay.

Dave

Staff member
I must confess I always think of the OTHER lips when a woman says "my lips are sealed". Imagine the no-mouth scene from Matrix, but with a vajayjay.
Aaaaaand now it's creepy. :D

Or sexy. I always get the two confused.

I seriously don't think I even have a proper emoticon to share how I feel about this statement. Terrified horror? I don't even know.

You're terrible. :)

Given my lack of experience with the female lips, I can only imagine this from a detached, distant, hypothetical perspective. Sort of like imagining Krypton being destroyed, or what a black hole looks like, or what the color blue would taste like.

:foreveralone:

Given my lack of experience with the female lips, I can only imagine this from a detached, distant, hypothetical perspective. Sort of like imagining Krypton being destroyed, or what a black hole looks like, or what the color blue would taste like.

:foreveralone:
The "black hole" is probably the best analogy....

Status
Not open for further replies.