Minor victory thread

$50 for 8GB of RAM for the laptop. Same amount of RAM when I purchased the laptop (summer 2010) would've been ~$300.
Yeah, it's only too bad if you want to upgrade a hard drive right now. Hey, that 1 tb hard drive that was 60 bucks 8 months ago is only 200+ now? What a bargain!

This week's schedule was late, so I didn't know when I was working until I went in last night.

Wednesday and Thursday off. Leafs @ Pens Wednesday night at 7:30pm.

Minor victory because upper deck top row behind the goal was still $70 for one ticket.

Cajungal

Staff member
Tasty tasty casserole. Also, the week's almost over, and I have nothing to do this week but finally catch up on my lesson plans! SCIENCE!

M

makare

This isn't so much a victory as something that made me happy. I went to the movie theater in town tonight to get popcorn and discovered that they have a rental place there. I wandered in and they still have vhs for rent. I haven't seen that in years! It totally made my day. It reminded me of when I was a kid and we would go to the movie place and come home with five of those weird brown plastic cases and the videos would have the bee-kind rewind sticker with the words altered to say beehind.

It really cheered me up.

A project at work, that has been weighing on me for the past few days, was finished today, with the help of my wonderful co-worker. I feel so happy!

Also...I've only missed one or two days in exercising in the past few weeks and it feels so great. Regardless of getting results, I always feel so good after I work out, so thats pretty exciting.

Projector problem at The Hunger Games meant our theater had to be moved, landing us two free tickets for another movie if we keep our stubs from today.

New baby rat has gotten attached to me pretty quickly. I know part of it's because he's lonely in his cage and it's going to be at least a week and a half before he can live with the others (and that's if things get better; introductions were mixed today). But it was sweet after he got done around the others that he laid down and pressed his head against my leg.

Went out of town for some shopping today to find stuff we don't have in grocery stores around my area. While doing this we were near a Build-A-Bear store and we had some $10 off coupons. We went in and gave the coupons to people that were in there with their kids, saved them some moola and make their day.

Well, I'm putting this here for now, but after wednesday, I may need to bump it up to the Epic win thread.

I have my first date in, well, about 7 years.