Minor victory thread

No one else will probably care about this minor victory but for me I am happy with it. I joined a gym 2 weeks ago and so far I have managed to go everyday for at least an hour. I have already lost about 5 lbs but weight loss isn't the main reason I am going the main reason is just general fitness but I am fairly happy so far.

Finally saved enough money to get my '97 Camry sent to get fixed. It's a great car, but we've been too poor to really get it fixed for quite a while now. Needs a catalytic converter, there is a grinding sound at the back of the car, and there is an electrical problem somewhere which is draining the battery. I should tell them to disable the alarm, too, since I don't have the remote button to turn the dern thing off.

Still, the car only has 130,000 miles on it, so it will be nice to have my car back again.

Fresh baked oatmeal muffins right out of the oven for all to share.
Fuck you they're ALL MINE!!!

OM NOM NOM NOM
OM NOM NOM NOM
OM NOM NOM NOM NOM

M

makare

Fresh baked oatmeal muffins right out of the oven for all to share.
Fuck you they're ALL MINE!!!

OM NOM NOM NOM
OM NOM NOM NOM
OM NOM NOM NOM NOM
*consumes HCGLNS*

Now they (and you) are all mine.. nom nom.

M

makare

I just sent in for my bar exam application!

(I suddenly feel the urge to be very very sick. :()

Nurse Cutie and I have confirmed plans for tonight!

It's been almost two weeks now since I last saw her I think? Part of me was starting to wonder if she was just making up the excuses not to get together again for some reason but turns out that she really just was that busy.

Mildly nsfw dance.

Finally saved enough money to get my '97 Camry sent to get fixed. It's a great car, but we've been too poor to really get it fixed for quite a while now. Needs a catalytic converter, there is a grinding sound at the back of the car, and there is an electrical problem somewhere which is draining the battery. I should tell them to disable the alarm, too, since I don't have the remote button to turn the dern thing off.

Still, the car only has 130,000 miles on it, so it will be nice to have my car back again.
I fail at car diagnosis. The catalytic converter is fine, but the pipe around it needed replacing. The grinding was rust on the brakes and, as far as I can tell, the car should hold a charge now and I probably didn't run it long enough the last time.

Why a win? $160 to repair it.

I fail at car diagnosis. The catalytic converter is fine, but the pipe around it needed replacing. The grinding was rust on the brakes and, as far as I can tell, the car should hold a charge now and I probably didn't run it long enough the last time.

Why a win? $160 to repair it.
Well, chicks don't usually know much about cars so don't be too hard on yourself.

Adammon you are fined 1 Canadian credit for being un-Canadian-like and bringing Kristens better half into his discussion.

Dad is home from the hospital, and has medicne now. He'll be fine and is already on the mend. Thanks so much for all the love and hugs guys. =^^= I appreciate it so much!

Also, that program that has been giving my company so much trouble? I totally ninja-ed into it today, even though no one else can log on, I sure can! Hoo-Ha!

I finished my last java program required for my programming class for this year!

Beware by my leet applet building skillz :p

Also, littlekagsin, that should go in the epic win thread!

figmentPez

Staff member
Two of my favorite cosplayers know my name. :D

Well, two more, since Kags and I already chat regularly and I love her costumes.

I hate those times we go to the grocery store and spend a lot, but it doesn't feel like we got much food.

This time was the opposite; I was certain the total would be much more, but we got a lot of food for around our usual grocery trip.

Guess this is as good a thread as any to post this in.. The past 3 months we have been doing couponing, heavy couponing. We haven't do any of the "extreme" type stories, ya know, $500 for $1.25 or even close to that, but we've done well.

3 months, over $2300 dollars of savings. This including finding a great coupon to use on a couple of chairs from Kirklands, a new media cabinet for the bedroom, some things that we've just flat out donated to care packages going to US Troops, regular groceries and even just some fun stuff. I think I could get to like this.