[Rant] Minor Rant III: For a Few Hollers More

Well no sense in anonymous anymore. I asked her outright about it and she told me to shut up and enjoy the gifts, she did the math. As much as I'd like to, doesn't solve the fact that I spent nowhere near that much on her.
Perhaps you should show how much you like her in other ways.
And I'm not referring to sex.

--Patrick

GasBandit

Staff member
Wow.

I found out that while I was out to lunch, an air jock from our Mexican station made a REALLY inappropriate comment to Underling #1. He's 70 years old, so everybody just kind of cuts him slack/takes him with a grain of salt, but if he'd made this comment in my presence I'd have made a serious issue out of it, maybe even gotten HR involved. Fortunately for him, I wasn't here, and Underling #1 is really nice and easygoing and laughed it off with an "OMG shut up ha ha!" type response. Which I'm kind of grateful for, myself... last thing I need in the busy run-up to Christmas is a huge HR kerfluffle, especially since the PD of the mexican station is his niece, and just to complicate things, she's also out of town at a funeral. Still, it ticks me off. I think when the PD gets back into town I'm going to have a word with her all the same.

....why not? :cool:
Because guys will vuck anything with a fagina?[DOUBLEPOST=1450390011,1450389707][/DOUBLEPOST]
Wow.

I found out that while I was out to lunch, an air jock from our Mexican station made a REALLY inappropriate comment to Underling #1.
I want to give this an informative rating (and I'm sure @Bubble181 will concur) except you didn't tell us the most interesting part of that story.

(And @bhamv3)

GasBandit

Staff member
I want to give this an informative rating (and I'm sure @Bubble181 will concur) except you didn't tell us the most interesting part of that story.

(And @bhamv3)
Oh, I guess I should tell you what he said, huh.

Basically, she was recording his voice for a commercial, which was supposed to be 30 seconds, but he went a little long and needed to be trimmed. So he said, "you can tighten that up, right?" She said "yep, I will" and he replied "Yeah, tighten it up, like you do for that boyfriend of yours."

On the "beyond-the-pale scale," that one sits around

[OK-----Edgy-----Questionable------Totes Inappropes-----Well over the line---||--Grounds for immediate dismissal]

Right about there, if you ask me. Extra creepy points for him being 70 and her being 20.

Last edited:

Basically, she was recording his voice for a commercial, which was supposed to be 30 seconds, but he went a little long and needed to be trimmed. So he said, "you can tighten that up, right?" She said "yep, I will" and he replied "Yeah, tighten it up, like you do for that boyfriend of yours."

[OK-----Edgy-----Questionable------Totes Inappropes-----Well over the line---||--Grounds for immediate dismissal]

Right about there, if you ask me. Extra creepy points for him being 70 and her being 20.
Let me preface what I'm about to say with this: That was completely inappropriate, and more than a little skeevy.

That being said, we work in two completely different work environments, because we talk like that all the time out in the shop.

fade

Staff member

I don't even quite know what this means. Tighten what? Her vajayjay? And can one do that at will? So many questions.

Wow, yeah, that's pretty far across the line.

Also, I'm sure there's a set up for a "Fade doesn't like it" remark in there somewhere.

I'm aware of the whole kegel thing, but that doesn't seem like something that would supplement sex enough to request.
(Assuming you have a functional penis, hands, and are capable of manual self-stimulation) Have you never tried applying varying levels of pressure while jacking off? Just like with massaging someone's back, milking a prostate, or fondling a boob, you don't necessarily want the same even level of pressure the entire time.

fade

Staff member
Yeah, but kegels are only at the labia end, so to me the analogy is more like a hot dog in an inflated balloon.

Yeah, but kegels are only at the labia end, so to me the analogy is more like a hot dog in an inflated balloon.
The length of the vagina is muscular, "The vagina consists of a tube of autonomically-innervated smooth muscle".

You may be thinking of the pelvic floor muscle, which does have one ring of pressure (though that can move up and down to some degree with practice). When most people do kegels this is the muscle they have primarily in mind, as it does weaken at childbirth, and does affect incontinence.

But the entire vagina is a muscle, and it can be hard to learn how to control it separately from, or in addition to, the pelvic floor muscles. It does contract involuntarily due to orgasm, and it isn't particularly strong. You have to learn how to contract it while doing kegels, in addition to contracting the pelvic floor muscles, but it can be strengthened.