[Movies] MCU: Phase 3 And Beyond

You know, for all the hate he gets (and I add to it too) you can't take away that he's actually a gifted cinematographer. The guy sure does know how to frame a shot, and he does come across as someone passionate about what he does, with a clear and distinct style.

He just really, really needs better script writers, and maybe a partner to focus on the finer details.
Snyder sees a comic panel he likes, he decides he wants it in his movie, and doesn't care what nonsense has to happen to get the movie there.

Hmm... hard to imagine her as a redhead from that picture. Though I suppose there's no law that says MJ has to be a redhead.

Also, will this finally be the Spider-Man movie where MJ is introduced with her classic line?

MJ doesn't need to be a redhead. I'm fine with the casting; all of the younger cast seem to be pretty upbeat about the whole thing. I just really want to know who Donald Glover is playing.

I'd really prefer Gwen Stacy be Peter's love interest, but I'm guessing they don't want to go that route since the Amazing Spider-man movies just did Gwen Stacy.

I'd really prefer Gwen Stacy be Peter's love interest, but I'm guessing they don't want to go that route since the Amazing Spider-man movies just did Gwen Stacy.
Spider-Man is now the Archie of reboots. Every reboot, he switches girls. So, if there's another reboot after this one? He'll go back to Gwen.

There's shots of her on set. Sorry fellas, no redhead.

[DOUBLEPOST=1471583215,1471583173][/DOUBLEPOST]
If Marvel ever gets the X-Men film rights, they can reboot him with Kitty Pryde!
(They dated in the Ultimate Spider-Man comic. True story.)
And it was fine.

She was the only non-blonde, non-ginger female character I could think as a romance lead for Spider-Man. Didn't know they had cast Liz already. It's possible she's just playing a background character and nothing else. I don't think she's playing MJ.

She was the only non-blonde, non-ginger female character I could think as a romance lead for Spider-Man. Didn't know they had cast Liz already. It's possible she's just playing a background character and nothing else. I don't think she's playing MJ.
Marvel and Sony haven't confirmed it yet, but that seems to be the main indication. Though an earlier reports her as "Michelle", whomever that is.

Why... why does that one newspaper have what looks to be the serial killer love child of Thor and Ronald McDonald!?

EDIT: Holy shit, I looked a little deeper and it's actually a nod to a cosplayer that goes to multiple conventions.

The shocker oh crap I can't believe he will finally be on the big screen. Him and Rhino were two of my favorite goons that spiderman always seemed to embarrass the most.

Last edited:
The shocker oh crap I can't believe he will finally be on the big screen. Him and Rhino were too of my favorite goons that spiderman always seemed to embarrass the most.
I loved the way they were handled in the Spectacular Spider-Man cartoon. Hell, with the exception of their treatment of Kraven, I loved every iteration of the villains. And even Kraven's transformation served a larger narrative purpose...if we'd gotten another season or two. :(