[Movies] MCU: Phase 3 And Beyond

GasBandit

Staff member
However, it's fair to say that given that Street Fighter vs Capcom came out in 97, the sprite was probably *inspired* by Liefeld's work.

A potential spoiler for CA:CW turned up in my Lego newsfeed today:
giant man.jpg

Of course, Lego sets aren't always the best source of information:

GasBandit

Staff member
I think they struck a good balance between realistic and fantastical, making him recognizable but still eliminating the "yellow spandex wolverine" factor.

That what I thought too, but for some reason I'm getting a Stark vibe from the guy. Maybe it's the facial hair, I dunno.

Nah, it's Stan Lee's idea, at the time, of how a rich playboy should look...
Not likely, the Marvel artists at the time maybe, but Doctor Strange is almost completely a Steve Ditko creation. Stan may have done some dialogue for it, but Ditko brought him completed pencils for the first story.

Welp, we have our first look at Dr. Strange.

Heh, he has the Eye of Agamotto.... nice.[DOUBLEPOST=1452016273,1452016064][/DOUBLEPOST]
Not likely, the Marvel artists at the time maybe, but Doctor Strange is almost completely a Steve Ditko creation. Stan may have done some dialogue for it, but Ditko brought him completed pencils for the first story.
Probably why he looks more like Spock then Stark in his 1st appearance...

I think he's a great pick for director.

I want the Luke Cage series to get here soon. I'd rather see it before DD S2. And, I totally want Cage and Iron Fist team-up soon too!

They've also announced some new cast additions for Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2. They include Pom Klementieff, Elizabeth Debicki, Crhis Sullivan, and Kurt Russell.